The Mckenna Dilemma

McKenna is a dick.

Hands in a transfer request, likes to open his mouth and let his belly rumble and performances are generally piss poor.

We will be lucky to get anywhere near the 3.5k offered by QPR last time.

Feel a bit sorry for the club. They were right to hold out for the best possible transfer fee we could get but McKenna's behaviour has back fired on the club.

McKenna is a dick.

Hands in a transfer request, likes to open his mouth and let his belly rumble and performances are generally piss poor.

We will be lucky to get anywhere near the 3.5k offered by QPR last time.

Feel a bit sorry for the club. They were right to hold out for the best possible transfer fee we could get but McKenna's behaviour has back fired on the club.

I'd like to think we'll get more that 3 1/2 thousand for him!

If qpr had any sense they would offer half a million and if I was Cormack I would snatch it out their hands and drive him to Dyce airport.

thank fuck you aren’t running the club. To sell for anything under 3m would be bizarre. Would like to think nearer 5m but can see them going lower if decent add ons and sell on.

It would be bizarre to sell to the same club that we refused £3.5million from in August for a smaller figure than that 5 months later. I've no doubt McKenna's agent has been working overtime behind the scenes to get this pushed through...I expect £4million plus a decent sell-on percentage. And maybe a loan of one of their players thrown in on top (not Dom Ball please)?

Queen's Park Rangers are weighing up a renewed bid for Scott McKenna. I wonder what sort of transfer fee Aberdeen would hold out for at the present time.[/size]

P.s... I would put up a link to this article but some folk on here seem to have a problem with me posting links to articles for some reason.  :swear: [/size][/size]

It’s Queens Park.

It would be bizarre to sell to the same club that we refused £3.5million from in August for a smaller figure than that 5 months later. I've no doubt McKenna's agent has been working overtime behind the scenes to get this pushed through...I expect £4million plus a decent sell-on percentage. And maybe a loan of one of their players thrown in on top (not Dom Ball please)?

Pretty sensible post.

Was McKenna at fault for any or both the goals. I didn’t pay much attention to first & missed second

First was jammy.

Sclaffed in time the ground & spun freakishly towards the corner.

Taylor was marking Julien, if anyone’s fault his.

Second was a good goal.

Arguably someone should’ve tripped Ajer & taken a yellow & stopped him running 30-40 yards with the ball, but it was a good passing move

thank fuck you aren’t running the club. To sell for anything under 3m would be bizarre. Would like to think nearer 5m but can see them going lower if decent add ons and sell on.

All in hindsight slipper boy. We shuda took the big offer when it came and for me he has been pish all season and no chance is he worth anything above half a million. I wouldnt thank you for the top job at Pittodrie tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Jimmy Dunne looked really good when he played for Hearts. Despite what happened Joey Barton also said it is a huge loss that they had to terminate Jimmy Dunne's loan deal. He was apparently a stand out player for them. I'd be delighted if he signed.

Really liked Jimmy. Gutted if he heads north. Especially since we've jettisoned Berra.

Jimmy has the awareness, speed and mobility to play Stendel's high line.

Really liked Jimmy. Gutted if he heads north. Especially since we've jettisoned Berra.

Jimmy has the awareness, speed and mobility to play Stendel's high line.

He certainly has more awareness than Berra.

Berra actually seems gutted that he’s been binned by Hearts lol lucky escape if you ask me