Which movie would you watch to end if caught it half way in, having seen it a million times sort of thing

The automatic aiming machine guns were class blowing all the aliens to fuck in the tunnel.

I also give you The Dirty Dozen.

Surely overdue an all star remake

Yeah those guns were cool, and the bit when they’re coming through the roof, the wee sonar noise like the old submarine movies is a class touch

Home alone.

Great escape

Home Alone, no thanks, don’t think I’ve ever watched all of it.

Great Escape, what a film. There’s loads of little stories in it, so that’s a perfect film for being able to watch part of the way through

Yeah those guns were cool, and the bit when they’re coming through the roof, the wee sonar noise like the old submarine movies is a class touch

Great Escape, what a film. There’s loads of little stories in it, so that’s a perfect film for being able to watch part of the way through

Come on man home alone is a must see.

Every time I watch that movie I keep hoping that Steve McQueen finally clears the fence on the motorbike.

• Upvote 1

Every time I watch that movie I keep hoping that Steve McQueen finally clears the fence on the motorbike.

Rockfords stupid blind mate bugs me in it, isn’t he Blofelt in James Bond?

Inglorious basterds

Another one that’s split into little stories so you can pick it up at any point in the movie, in fact any Quentin Tarantino movie you could watch from halfway

Braveheart

Airplane

Here no Evil see no Evil

Star Wars

FFS sake all classic movies ...

Airplane! So many quotable lines

^^ Agree on the Tarantino call. Airplane is called Flying High here. Loved Lloyd Bridges in the movies.

McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
  • Upvote 2