Aberdeen Quiz Question

Just done a quiz in the nothern bar question was number of times have afc won the league cup answered 6 times boy starts kicking off saying the southern league cup makes 7 when i argued it the boy said ah well you lot claim the super cup counts as a European trophy ! Twat

Just done a quiz in the nothern bar question was number of times have afc won the league cup answered 6 times boy starts kicking off saying the southern league cup makes 7 when i argued it the boy said ah well you lot claim the super cup counts as a European trophy ! Twat

Carl's (knows) the Jackal would be my input here.

I'll have a word with his boss- sound dandy and he not would be impressed to hear the 2 stars mocked

He's correct, the Supercup is a European trophy.