How Petty Are You?

Studebaker-90

On the way to work this morning I was queuing to get off a bypass. The queue happened to be quite long and I had been waiting a while. Just as I got to the front I notice this fucking arsehole haring up the outside lane and attempting to cut in at the front. Obviously I didn’t let him in but he bullied his way in behind me, giving me the finger for good measure. I then spent the rest of the journey making sure he didn’t get past me. Going really slowly in front of him and cutting off all over taking opportunities. He was going fucking mad and I really enjoyed it. Anyway question is this.. just how petty or stubborn are you?

• Upvote 7

On the way to work this morning I was queuing to get off a bypass. The queue happened to be quite long and I had been waiting a while. Just as I got to the front I notice this fucking arsehole haring up the outside lane and attempting to cut in at the front. Obviously I didn’t let him in but he bullied his way in behind me, giving me the finger for good measure. I then spent the rest of the journey making sure he didn’t get past me. Going really slowly in front of him and cutting off all over taking opportunities. He was going fucking mad and I really enjoyed it. Anyway question is this.. just how petty or stubborn are you?

Hate drivers who try to cut in like that and would have done the same if I was in your position.

As for being petty, as I get older I find it's never the massive issues that wind me up, it's always the petty unimportant things that gets me going.

Nice.

I'm really fucking stubborn.

Until the point comes when I can't be fucking bothered.

Strange.

I did similar to some dick in a Lancer Evo on the dueller from Huntly to Aberdeen.   I saw him cutting in and out, undertaking and overtaking as he approached in my rear view mirror, driving like a proper cunt...I fucking despise twats like that.

When it came to getting past me, I just stayed in front of him doing a perfectly acceptable 80.  As soon as he got any opportunity to overtake, I just sped up, until the opportunity disappeared,  then went back to 80.

Eventually he was thrashing the hell out of his car trying to get past (I realise at this point I was driving way too fast too), but stuck to my task of slowing to 80 every time it was possible.

During his final "thrash" black smoke started pishing out of his exhaust and he slowed to about 50.   Very petty, a bit nasty, but hugely satisfying.

Well done

If I’m waiting to come out a busy car park and I dont like the look of the cunt who has spotted I’m leaving the bay ,I wait and wait ,pretending to do something . (No, I can’t hear you beeping your horn at me)When they eventually drive away , pissed off, I drive out , just in time for them to see me leaving, not enough time for them to get back as someone else nearer has already clocked the space.

Works especially well at Xmas.

I had argued with her all last week that it was pointless hiring a skip for the weekend to clear out garden stuff as the weather was going to be shit. She was adamant it would be fine. I said i’d Get the skip then if she was so sure.

Saturday morning arrived and snowing then raining like fuck.

I had us both out there in it filling that bastard skip.

Probably a mixture of stupidity, spite and pettiness.

I had argued with her all last week that it was pointless hiring a skip for the weekend to clear out garden stuff as the weather was going to be shit. She was adamant it would be fine. I said i’d Get the skip then if she was so sure.

Saturday morning arrived and snowing then raining like fuck.

I had us both out there in it filling that bastard skip.

Probably a mixture of stupidity, spite and pettiness.

Next time get her filling it and you “stand and deliver” encouragement.

• Upvote 1

I get that. Tailgaters=cunts. Usually young cunts who have only been on the road for less than 2 years.

Extremely.  I've got this thing about Audi drivers now where I just refuse to let the bastards out and generally just go out of my way to piss them off.  I've also been in an ongoing war with someone on my street because they parked too close to me, so I've been deliberately boxing them in at every opportunity for the last 5 years.

• Upvote 1

The arsehole I have to sit next to at work has OCD and spends most of his day straightening and re-arranging everything he sees.

I'm first in the office every day and I make it my first task is to go round everything he's straightened and knock it all squint again including his keyboard, screen and his butter tub in the fridge.

I win.

:laughing:

The arsehole I have to sit next to at work has OCD and spends most of his day straightening and re-arranging everything he sees.

I'm first in the office every day and I make it my first task is to go round everything he's straightened and knock it all squint again including his keyboard, screen and his butter tub in the fridge.

I win.

has he set up any (one word, 2 syllables) demarcation?

Almost caused a crash at the Anderson Drive / Kings Gate roundabout last week.

On Kings Gate heading towards Rosemount, queued in the left lane to go straight over the roundabout. Clocked a BMW arsehole further back in the queue shift into the right hand lane and drive up beside me. I knew he was going to go straight over and wasn't turning right, so I made sure I got away quicker than he did, and just drifted over the lane in front of him while going round the roundabout.

Also like to drift right at the hazlehead roundabout when driving up queens road to block the people who are turning right from Kings Gate but don't wait for the traffic going straight over to clear. Was delighted the other day when I managed to push someone trying to cut in so far over they had to go back round the roundabout again. 

I can't write what I would like to for fear of @@Police. I'm the most petty there is.

A horrendous vandal and the punishment never fits the crime.

On topic, I was a complete arsehole at my old work. Good, but difficult to work with. I mind about ten year ago sitting in the staff room with a colleague who was 100% fine. Started work and it was evident it was going to be a mad one.

She feigned a sore tummy and went home. Left me on the frontline alone. Decade later I've still never forgiven her and won't speak to her. People have tried to make me speak to her. She got married, wouldn't sign her card from work etc. Absolute traitor. Ca even look at her. She knows it.

Cunts need to chill out when driving. I remember some cunt pulled out in front of me on the Clackmannanshire Bridge and stopped coz I was driving down the left lane to where it was closed off to merge into the right. Exactly like it tells you to do in the highway code and when you do your theory test. Total cunt.

I can't write what I would like to for fear of @@Police. I'm the most petty there is.

A horrendous vandal and the punishment never fits the crime.

On topic, I was a complete arsehole at my old work. Good, but difficult to work with. I mind about ten year ago sitting in the staff room with a colleague who was 100% fine. Started work and it was evident it was going to be a mad one.

She feigned a sore tummy and went home. Left me on the frontline alone. Decade later I've still never forgiven her and won't speak to her. People have tried to make me speak to her. She got married, wouldn't sign her card from work etc. Absolute traitor. Ca even look at her. She knows it.

Bet you've shagged her

I've noticed a young lad maybe 10 or 11 using my path as a shortcut home after school.

So what I did was lock my gate with a padlock and spied on him thru the blinds like a pervert and took great pleasure in seeing him have to go back onto the street and take the long way home.

You're the grumpy old man that bursts fitbas when they land in your garden right?

That's a good one ^^^

Which reminds me. When I lived in Rosemount, I had the key to the car park beside the sunbed salon

Birds would park in it and I would run down and lock it and leave them there. And watch as their evening plans slipped away. Sometimes a Good Samaritan would come out and let them out. Hold on, I think I actually have evidence...

• Upvote 1