Afc Sun Hat

Dons related, should be in the main forum.

I couldn't find anything on these hats via google.

You can get this flat cap one though from the official shop for £3, but would look better on a female.

https://shop.afc.co.uk/Product/ProductItem/614-1499-A00003

hat_001.png

Cheers for that mate, But its the afc logo on the sun hat that i am after, Its funny that you can buy them today for all manner of clubs, My mate at work has a Oxford one

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone know where I can buy one, I have seen the bucket hats that just say Aberdeen on them but I am after one of those 90s ones.

@@KidCreole

I'm actually considering ordering some Aberdeen bucket hats for the cup final. Not really thought of a design yet apart from the usual red-white-red (can't put the club badge on it as that would be trademarked by the club).

I'm open to ideas. Need to be quick though as ordering this week, depending on the quote I get and if they can promise them before May 27.

@@KidCreole

I'm actually considering ordering some Aberdeen bucket hats for the cup final. Not really thought of a design yet apart from the usual red-white-red (can't put the club badge on it as that would be trademarked by the club).

I'm open to ideas. Need to be quick though as ordering this week, depending on the quote I get and if they can promise them before May 27.

I think kidcreole would have an image of himself having intercourse with a seagull with the club badge in the background.

@[member=King Street Loon" Behave mate you know the badge is copyrighted

@@Panda perhaps a big Afc without the wee ball would be allowed, im not sure what you can get away with mate

It would still be seen as passing off the design.

Might just stick either COYR or 1903 on it. There's Aberdeen ones up on eBay but not many left.