Lets all laugh at Hearts

See it's been confirmed that John Souttar has snapped his achilles for a 3rd time. This time whilst still rehabbing from the 2nd time. Out for a further 6 months minimum, must surely now be a question about whether he's ever going to be fit enough to return to the top level. Always thought he would eventually play for the club he supports but it's looking pretty unlikely now.

Guest milne_afc
22 minutes ago, Redmist1903 said:

I ruptured my achilles playing fitba, worse than a broken leg, 3 months in plaster and 3 months after that until I learned to walk properly again.

How long was recovery for the leg break? 

I was in plaster for 18 months when I broke mine. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

See it's been confirmed that John Souttar has snapped his achilles for a 3rd time. This time whilst still rehabbing from the 2nd time. Out for a further 6 months minimum, must surely now be a question about whether he's ever going to be fit enough to return to the top level. Always thought he would eventually play for the club he supports but it's looking pretty unlikely now.

I’d say it increases the chances of him playing for the club he supports.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have to say watching the Farts documentary makes me absolutely cringe.

Granny Fudge, really?

My cat could do a better job, and she sleeps most of the time. Thon German "manager" was one hell of an appointment - not?.

Almost feel sorry for WHS.

Hearts were the better side in the first half and should really have went in to half time at least a goal up. But Dunfermline came out all guns blazing second half and scored 2 quickfire goals that made Hearts lose a bit of enthusiasm and only piss poor finishing stopped Dunfermline stretching their lead by another couple. That they didn't,  nearly came back to bite them on their arses. Hearts pulled a late goal back from a (dreadfully defended) corner, and with 5 minutes injury time added, piled on the pressure looking for an equaliser which thankfully didn't come. 

I'd still be amazed if Hearts didn't prevail  by season's end due to their massive financial advantage over the rest. But Dunfermline and Raith are no mugs. I think Dundee were expecting to finish runners up and blag the play-off spot but they're already a good bit behind those teams.

4 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Dunfermline have some half decent players for that level.  I was quite impressed. 

Might not be the procession this season that Hearts fans seem to think. 

Aye Dunfermline were good. That boy on loan from celtic in the middle of the park was in particular good. Should make the play offs, would be happy to see them back up. 

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...