The Mckenna Dilemma

• 4 weeks later...

SFA Clarifications

11/01/19

Can the Compliance Officer take retrospective action for on-field incidents?

The Compliance Officer can only raise a Fast Track Notice of Complaint and take retrospective action when an on field incident, or an exceptional part of an on field incident, has been unseen by the match officials.

Celtic Vs Aberdeen 29/09/18

The main talking point of the half came when Scott McKenna caught Edouard as the Frenchman ran into the box, the Aberdeen defender appeared to catch the forward on the leg. Referee Bobby Madden waved play on but though Edouard came back on after treatment, he was replaced by Sinclair shortly before the break.

Compliance officer raises action 3/10/18

The SFA notice of complaint alleges the tackle in Saturday’s game was”serious foul play” a breach of Rule 200.

And the SFA wonder why the whole judicial process is being called into question

• Upvote 1

Well apart from Tierney, McGregor, Armstrong and Christie

Cut the shit and admit you're a Celtic fan.

Christie was our doing imo, only played for them this season out of necessity.

I can't see us getting 7 million again. It was 7 million with essentially a trial period to January was it not?

I honestly didn't know that.

Mad the way English clubs think they can treat Scottish clubs

Nae this again. We NEVER!!!!!

If we did get offered 7mil he would have been off, it was a loan with an option to buy which would have been madness for us to agree to.

Aye

After they way Celtic strung us along and fucked us about over Christie, we shouldnt be doing any transfer business with these cunts for the next 5 years or so.

We've only loaned one of their players. Albeit twice. Sold them one player and bought one of theirs as a replacement.

Everything else has just been rumour that hasn't materialised.

I agree we shouldn't loan any of their players again though. Permanent transfer business only.

• Upvote 1

Nae this again. We NEVER!!!!!

If we did get offered 7mil he would have been off, it was a loan with an option to buy which would have been madness for us to agree to.

Incorrect.

It was a loan with an obligation to buy.

A way the English clubs were getting round the main transfer window being closed but still able to make loan signings. Was used by numerous clubs.

• Upvote 2

Why would we accept Hayes, Hendry and Mulumbu as some sort of leverage. They will all be surplus to requirements come the end of the season and will be shown the door at Celtic. Pick one or two of them up for free anyway. Only let McKenna away to Englandshire if a team comes in early enough with a really good offer. If not sell in the summer after more international appearances, talking the players value up and try to get a few clubs to out bid each other.

• Upvote 1

After they way Celtic strung us along and fucked us about over Christie, we shouldnt be doing any transfer business with these cunts for the next 5 years or so.

I actually disagree here.

We should do business with them if it suits us, we have to be smart about it and make sure we get the best deal and not just help them develop players or reduce a bloated squad.

I'd even consider a loan again for the right player at the right time.

Now we are in more of a battle for 2nd with Huns its actually a better time to get a good player from Celtic on loan and while he's not be available against Celtic he'd be available again the Huns who are our main rivals right now imo.

We've just got to be shrewd enough to get what we need out of it.

We've only loaned one of their players. Albeit twice. Sold them one player and bought one of theirs as a replacement.

Everything else has just been rumour that hasn't materialised.

I agree we shouldn't loan any of their players again though. Permanent transfer business only.

We should have ceased all dealings with the horrible cunts when they stole £850k from us for that useless cunt Brian O’Neill

Possibly our worst transfer ever