New Stadium Approved

What is the plan once Phase 1 is completed in September?

They've not really said, will we just quietly not start our new stadium?

dont tell anybody that bit

it is a bit telling though weve not got the begging bowl out yet. there will surely be a share issue to cover some of the outlay

They've said they expect the stadium in 2022. So wouldn't expect phase two to get underway until early 2021 at the earliest. I doubt they'll have raised £40m by September anyway (insert quip about not having it ever).

Anyway, NKS are saying they've had to call in Police Scotland due to threats, and are now ditching the whole NKS thing to be known just as WAEPAL . Not really sure what they would be getting threatened about since the judicial review has been and gone. Maybe someone getting upset over their objection to a McDonalds?

They've said they expect the stadium in 2022. So wouldn't expect phase two to get underway until early 2021 at the earliest. I doubt they'll have raised £40m by September anyway (insert quip about not having it ever).

Anyway, NKS are saying they've had to call in Police Scotland due to threats, and are now ditching the whole NKS thing to be known just as WAEPAL . Not really sure what they would be getting threatened about since the judicial review has been and gone. Maybe someone getting upset over their objection to a McDonalds?

By threats they mean they’re getting called Wanks and have genital techter than a moose’s lug

A fancy stadium, nope.

A St Mirren style flatpack shitehole, yep.

Be a little nicer than what st Mirren have as the artists impressions show. Surely the club are going to get the best stadium possible for there money. If a 20,000 st Mirren esk stadium is all the budget fits so be it. I’d love to have a world class facility but we have to be realistic. A lot of nice stadiums around Europe I’d love the club to replicate but a lot of these country’s have a lot cheaper labour and materials so I don’t even know if that would be realistic. More important than anything is that it creates the best atmosphere possible.

Interested to hear what you expect. We turn over around 15m a season 4% off spurs turnover who have just spent almost 1 billion on new stadium!

Interested to hear what you expect. We turn over around 15m a season 4% off spurs turnover who have just spent almost 1 billion on new stadium!

I expect something similar to what the artist impressions show. I suspect we have no fucking clue how to raise the money for something like that within necessary timescales, and we'll instead have to make do with a St Mirren style flatpack shithole.

No idea what the relevance of Spurs is.

Think the plan for Phase 1 completion is September, but will be in use by June/July, presumably on the 3 grass pitches, which are the ones furtherest away from the dual carriageway, to the north of the site.

The 2 x 3G pitches are the ones nearest to the dualler, and along with the pavilion, will no doubt be the reason for the Sept completion.

Think the plan for Phase 1 completion is September, but will be in use by June/July, presumably on the 3 grass pitches, which are the ones furtherest away from the dual carriageway, to the north of the site.

The 2 x 3G pitches are the ones nearest to the dualler, and along with the pavilion, will no doubt be the reason for the Sept completion.

doubt the grass will be matured in time for June/July. Need to get it seeded as soon as possible!

Fairly sure the club don't plan on using it until October..There's no chance pitch will be playable by that date.

Adamant that Europe is a must every season

I like that

"Europe is a must" but I'll bet good money we're way under prepared as we are every other year.

He's a fucking tattie farmer, should get Cormack to do interviews now

Get that mealy mouthed tcheuchter to fuck - an absolute embarrassment.

No Kingsford Stadium group folds after ‘relentless abuse’

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/campaign-group-foldsafter-relentless-abuse/

No Kingsford Stadium (NKS) brought an unsuccessful judicial review against the 20,000-capacity stadium and training ground complex at Kingsford.

The group, which then spawned West Aberdeen Environmental Protection Association Limited (WAEPAL) to campaign against other projects it deems harmful to the area, said the move comes after “months of relentless abuse”.