Best Movie/tv Baddies

Dean Stockwell as John Cavil aka Model 1 in the updated Battlestar Galactica. Instigated the genocide of 50 billion people, set about killing most of the survivors, blinded his dad in one eye, tricked his mum into sleeping with him, tortured and killed kids, thoroughly evil and twisted individual. All cos he had parental issues and was obsessed with becoming a machine.

Oh aye, and Brick Top fae Snatch was an evil fuck too

I have two here

ralph feinnes as Amon Goeth

schindlerslistfiennes.jpg

and then Robert Knepper who played tea bag in prison break - sick little fucker this lad.

220px-Pb_bagwell.png

Good choices VDA.

From film i'd say John Doe (Kevin Spacey) in Seven:

John_Doe.jpg

From TV, got to be Cancer Man (Cigarette-Smoking Man) in X-Files:

williambdavis.jpg

The Wire didn't really have baddies though,

For example, Chris was just a professional doing his job.

Yeah, I'd sort of agree with that.

Avon Barksdale was an old school gangsta, motivated by controlling turf and West Baltimore's drug trade, a hot-headed and violent individual not to be fucked with. Underneath him, however, was Stringer Bell who was more professional/business-orientated, a strategist, a thinker motivated by power and extending his influence beyond simply the drug trade. You then had pushers/enforcers like Wee-Bay, Poot, Wallace and Bodie who were simply pawns following orders.

Also, Marlo Stanfield was a calm, calculated, ruthless professional motivated by money and reputation. Again, underneath him were cold, efficient and ruthless killers like Chris and Snoop, motivated by protecting the Stanfield empire by any means.

One of the most violent characters was Omar Little who was also one of the most likable.

If anything, I'd say the true "baddies" from The Wire were guys like Clay Davis and Maurice Levy.