Sevco Thread

53 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I think you lot make too much of this. Can only give a personal answer. I could go to Glasgow. Rangers pubs. Meet pals who are Rangers. Be openly Hearts. All OK. But I'm only a Hearts fan. I don't have some joint half n half scarf. And I still rise to games against Rangers. 

Hearts and Rangers lads jointly raised money for Scottish Autism. But yes, not true of all Hearts fans. Maybe a generational thing. I remember Glasgow and Edinburgh derbies being same day and Tynecastle always cheering at half time if Rangers beating Celtic. Wouldn't happen now. 

So appreciate opening up to your scorn. But there you go. You have Rangers top of your hate league. We mostly have Celtic. Most Scottish clubs tend to dislike one more than the other. I'm not on to explain or defend it. Just state it's true at the three biggest clubs outside Glasgow at least. Aberdeen vs Rangers is even referenced in England as a toxic fixture. Aberdeen vs Celtic isn't. Again I'm not interested in saying why. But it is true. 

You should have just said yes. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
58 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I think you lot make too much of this. Can only give a personal answer. I could go to Glasgow. Rangers pubs. Meet pals who are Rangers. Be openly Hearts. All OK. But I'm only a Hearts fan. I don't have some joint half n half scarf. And I still rise to games against Rangers. 

Hearts and Rangers lads jointly raised money for Scottish Autism. But yes, not true of all Hearts fans. Maybe a generational thing. I remember Glasgow and Edinburgh derbies being same day and Tynecastle always cheering at half time if Rangers beating Celtic. Wouldn't happen now. 

So appreciate opening up to your scorn. But there you go. You have Rangers top of your hate league. We mostly have Celtic. Most Scottish clubs tend to dislike one more than the other. I'm not on to explain or defend it. Just state it's true at the three biggest clubs outside Glasgow at least. Aberdeen vs Rangers is even referenced in England as a toxic fixture. Aberdeen vs Celtic isn't. Again I'm not interested in saying why. But it is true. 

Difference is we’re not bum chums with the tims, we hate both sides even though most dons fans hate the Huns more 

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Aberdeen vs Rangers is even referenced in England as a toxic fixture. Aberdeen vs Celtic isn't. Again I'm not interested in saying why. But it is true. 

This is due to "Rangers" being Union flag shagging, brain dead, dregs of humanity.

Bigoted fucking retards who detest their own country (mostly).

Servile fucking simpletons happy / devoted to bowing down to the Queen, English rule and their masters down south.

Witless fucking clowns with 7 or 8 brain cells between them.

Bootlicking scum of the highest order.

The tims on the other hand, are just misguided fuckwits, flying a tricolour as they hate the Brits so much.

Perhaps they would be better putting their energies into promoting self determination in the country they actually live in rather than be preoccupied / obsessed with one across the water.

As much as that cause is clealry just. 

Maybe some day. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

This is due to "Rangers" being Union flag shagging, brain dead, dregs of humanity.

Bigoted fucking retards who detest their own country (mostly).

Servile fucking simpletons happy / devoted to bowing down to the Queen, English rule and their masters down south.

Witless fucking clowns with 7 or 8 brain cells between them.

Bootlicking scum of the highest order

This part of your post is absolutely beautiful. 

Have a great weekend, you deserve it. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Fuck off you hun bastard 

11 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

At times you sing similar songs, wave similar flags whilst being openly sectarian. Your own fans even comment upon this. I don't think you could level this at Aberdeen. Hearts relationship  to Rangers reminds me of  the younger bairns that hang around for scrambles at weddings, ready to hoover up the dross that is left behind by the older bairns and being grateful for it. 

15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Same argument as for keeping McInnes. His time was up as was Anderson’s.

Replacing McInnes and replacing with Glass was equally mental as signing Jet to replace Bruce

Not really a fair comparison. McInnes hasn’t went on to do well at another SPFL club nor would we have been keeping him as a back up 

• Upvote 1