Scottish Independence Referendum 2

Henry

Should Scotland be an independent country?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scotland be an independent country?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Yeah no idea why that would happen.

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Agree, I mean what the hell has she got to be worried about these past 12 months or so - fucking easy Street for any leader of a country at this particular point in time ?

Im very sure she is not worried about coronva virus, which isnt her fault and off the back of which she is receiving undeserved praise and unparalleled media exposure.

Corona virus is one of the few positives for her currently!

I think its far more likely she is worried that its likely her lies and malicious actions will be laid bare by this enquiry and end her career.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Im very sure she is not worried about coronva virus, which isnt her fault and off the back of which she is receiving underserved praise and unparalleled media exposure.

Corona virus is one of the few positives for her currently!

I think its far more likely she is worried that its likely her lies and malicious actions will be laid bare by this enquiry and end her career.

Aye definitely.

Fucking hell.

:clangers2:

10 hours ago, Joe pike said:

I said the exact same thing.The bags under eyes were unreal.She looked ghastly.

The lighting and make up depts must be excellent on her tv's show.

Ghastly is the word.

Her make up was about 1" thick and yet still could not hide the massive dark bags under her eyes.

Obviously sitting up late with her husband, trying to recount what lies they have already told and what possible lies remain open to them in light of this.  Stressful business.

If this brings her down, there no obvious successor - unless the Salmond faction manages to retake the party.  However, by now it is stuffed with Sturgeon cultists and femi-nazi loyalists.

Her support would be more likely to try to elevate Humza Yousef, especially if Labour elect Anas Sarwar.  Homosexual predator Derek Mackay was meant to be her protege, but then he pissed on his chips. 

They would be happy with Yousef, as his background would still represent woke "progress"   (and match Labour in that regard) but he has nowhere near the Universal appeal of Sturgeon or Salmond.

I can't believe they are threatening to run a wildcat referendum whilst this Salmond cloud hangs over their leader. Maybe it's an attempt to shift the focus away from it but until Sturgeon either clears her name (and by doing so finally ensures that Salmond can play no active role in politics again) or she's found guilty, alongside her husband and both are forced to resign their positions (in Sturgeon's case not just the First Minister's position but also her MSP seat). And possibly face their own days in court themselves.

Until this is sorted it's just a wide open goal for the remain parties to exploit and the opinion polls are bound to suffer in the interim. Sturgeon's handling of the coronavirus situation has been exemplary compared to Westminster but the goodwill from that is bound to wane soon, especially if the vaccination programme proves successful. Could take years to repair the damage  if she is brought down.

I agree Yousuf is probably the most likely replacement in the event the whole Sturgeon house of cards comes tumbling down. Safe pair of hands and as has been said, counteracts the likely Sarwar appointment, making the SNP look inclusive and forward thinking. I wouldn't discount a challenge coming in from Joanna Cherry though....even if Sturgeon survives. She's fucking fuming about what happened in Edinburgh Central and might be looking for a spot of revenge. Obviously she would tick different boxes to Yousuf but nonetheless would still look good on the diversity front.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

I can't believe they are threatening to run a wildcat referendum whilst this Salmond cloud hangs over their leader. Maybe it's an attempt to shift the focus away from it but until Sturgeon either clears her name (and by doing so finally ensures that Salmond can play no active role in politics again) or she's found guilty, alongside her husband and both are forced to resign their positions (in Sturgeon's case not just the First Minister's position but also her MSP seat). And possibly face their own days in court themselves.

Until this is sorted it's just a wide open goal for the remain parties to exploit and the opinion polls are bound to suffer in the interim. Sturgeon's handling of the coronavirus situation has been exemplary compared to Westminster but the goodwill from that is bound to wane soon, especially if the vaccination programme proves successful. Could take years to repair the damage  if she is brought down.

I agree Yousuf is probably the most likely replacement in the event the whole Sturgeon house of cards comes tumbling down. Safe pair of hands and as has been said, counteracts the likely Sarwar appointment, making the SNP look inclusive and forward thinking. I wouldn't discount a challenge coming in from Joanna Cherry though....even if Sturgeon survives. She's fucking fuming about what happened in Edinburgh Central and might be looking for a spot of revenge. Obviously she would tick different boxes to Yousuf but nonetheless would still look good on the diversity front.

@Grays Babylon 1875

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Great post ?

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Ghastly is the word.

Her make up was about 1" thick and yet still could not hide the massive dark bags under her eyes.

Obviously sitting up late with her husband, trying to recount what lies they have already told and what possible lies remain open to them in light of this.  Stressful business.

If this brings her down, there no obvious successor - unless the Salmond faction manages to retake the party.  However, by now it is stuffed with Sturgeon cultists and femi-nazi loyalists.

Her support would be more likely to try to elevate Humza Yousef, especially if Labour elect Anas Sarwar.  Homosexual predator Derek Mackay was meant to be her protege, but then he pissed on his chips. 

They would be happy with Yousef, as his background would still represent woke "progress"   (and match Labour in that regard) but he has nowhere near the Universal appeal of Sturgeon or Salmond.

Aye that puts me right off politics when someone is talking and they've a load of make up on.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Sturgeon's handling of the coronavirus situation has been exemplary compared to Westminster

There is this narrative that has taken hold in regards to the above, but the data shows that Scotland has not been materially less impacted than the rest of the UK.
She has made numerous mistakes over the handling of the pandemic but never seems to get called out for it, lack of an opposition and a compliant press that is at succulent lamb levels towards her.

53 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

We(/she) had no chance, open borders into the UK plus millions of English, Welsh and Northern Irish visiting throughout the summer. All while they had a terrible track and trace system and heaps of people all over the UK broke rules. 

I know I sound like a broken record but her obsession with fucking around with the rules regarding pubs etc made her look ridiculous though. Drink inside,outside with food,without food,curfew,closed, open again, no alcohol, open, closed. She's dithered as much as him and done as many ridiculous non scientific things. The fact she published those levels criteria then basically completely ignored them(and still does) adds to all that as well.

41 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Mon Moobs, each and every time they reacted with what they thought was best for that period.  There's no secret agenda here. 

Disagree a bit on this Hanzoid, whilst I do not for one second think either of them were deliberately putting folk at risk, they were both playing politics. Brexit for BJ, Independence for Nicola.

They should have been having joint press conferences via webcam at least once a week and despite it being complete rhetoric saying we’re all in this together, not trying to see how it could help their agenda’s.

I think Angus Robertson is a likely successor, given he's a Sturgeon loyalist (and other reasons, which cannot be legally discussed yet) but on the other hand, he has both a non-trans penis and is white, so that may rule him out. Sturgeon *allegedly* likes Cherry, but the French kind, not the Joanna kind, so the latter will only succeed if the Sturrell Mafia go down (politically, that is). 

31 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

I think Angus Robertson is a likely successor, given he's a Sturgeon loyalist (and other reasons, which cannot be legally discussed yet) but on the other hand, he has both a non-trans penis and is white, so that may rule him out. Sturgeon *allegedly* likes Cherry, but the French kind, not the Joanna kind, so the latter will only succeed if the Sturrell Mafia go down (politically, that is). 

How come you didn't answer my question? 

On 1/24/2021 at 3:18 PM, Parklife said:

Serious question Jocky but you've been critical in the past of the SNP and said you feel they don't really care about independence and care more about being in power (I'm paraphrasing, apologies if you feel that's inaccurate). However, do you feel what appears to be a more aggressive approach to Indy this week (essentially saying we'll hold a referendum regardless) is a step in the right direction? 

4 hours ago, Fridge said:

Disagree a bit on this Hanzoid, whilst I do not for one second think either of them were deliberately putting folk at risk, they were both playing politics. Brexit for BJ, Independence for Nicola.

They should have been having joint press conferences via webcam at least once a week and despite it being complete rhetoric saying we’re all in this together, not trying to see how it could help their agenda’s.

With Wales and NI as well?

18 hours ago, Parklife said:

How come you didn't answer my question? 

Hi Parky, apologies that was an unintentional oversight on my part. My view is that it is posturing, as long as they toe their own line about a Section 30 order being the "good standard". They know full well no UK PM will acquiesce to one, knowing they will likely lose. Their legacy would be forever tainted as the one who lost Scotland - and thus the UK - and even a PM who doesn't like Scotland (i.e. BoJo the Clown) doesn't want that on their record. So I think that, unless the Martin Keating's case succeeds AND the SNP leadership are wiped out, they will keep dangling carrots to the happy clappers singing "just one more mandate, give it to me!" and watching as the UK PMs rebuff as nauseum... While they continue pocketing their Westminster salaries and expenses, building up nice pension pots and laughing their arses off at our expense.

I can just picture SNP stalls at the Glasgow Barras in the not too distant future... "roll up, roll up, big man byraway... get yer Krankie's Karrots. Two bags fer a pound, two bags fer a pound, jist wan mair mandate!"

• Upvote 1
On 1/24/2021 at 3:30 PM, rocket_scientist said:

Let's not rule out the possibility that the two of them had relations of an intimate kind, whether consensual or whether he tried it on with her.

He was correctly found innocent because the evidence didn't prove beyond reasonable doubt but let's not kid ourselves, he's a sleazeball groper who's behaviour wasn't illegal when he was a younger man. Married a hook-nosed ugly woman who is much older than him so probably coveted extra curricular. He's a fucking weirdo. 

On this rare occasion, I disagree with you RS. I followed the court case meticulously, courtesy of the excellent blogger Grouse Beater who provided court transcripts daily. It was established that not only was AS innocent of criminality, but the serious events could not have occurred (with the exception of a mutual drunken cuddle, from which both backed off and he issued an official apology, accepted by the lady and they continued working together for some time). In other words, they were lying and are the criminals.

I also strongly suggest you read Craig Murray's sworn testimony on his blog today. He may be a maverick to many, but he too reported on the AS case with great forensic skill and his testimony is absolute dynamite here. If lying, he'd be perjuring himself to the point where he's facing years in jail. If truthful, this testimony concludes Sturgeon and Murrell have been architects of this from the get go.

I'm going to refrain from explicit details, but I figured out several of the alphabet sisters some time ago (via mainstream Unionist media jigsaw identification) hence why I have been supremely confident on here that she is up to her neck in it. I stand by everything I've ever posted about the FM and her inner circle here and liken their despicable behaviour to a banana republic regime, not one with aspirations to run an independent social democracy. Until they go, I won't be back on board with the SNP, or even independence, because if this is tolerated, what is the point, when we're no better than the corrupt system we wish to escape?

12 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

On this rare occasion, I disagree with you RS. I followed the court case meticulously, courtesy of the excellent blogger Grouse Beater who provided court transcripts daily. It was established that not only was AS innocent of criminality, but the serious events could not have occurred (with the exception of a mutual drunken cuddle, from which both backed off and he issued an official apology, accepted by the lady and they continued working together for some time). In other words, they were lying and are the criminals.

I also strongly suggest you read Craig Murray's sworn testimony on his blog today. He may be a maverick to many, but he too reported on the AS case with great forensic skill and his testimony is absolute dynamite here. If lying, he'd be perjuring himself to the point where he's facing years in jail. If truthful, this testimony concludes Sturgeon and Murrell have been architects of this from the get go.

I'm going to refrain from explicit details, but I figured out several of the alphabet sisters some time ago (via mainstream Unionist media jigsaw identification) hence why I have been supremely confident on here that she is up to her neck in it. I stand by everything I've ever posted about the FM and her inner circle here and liken their despicable behaviour to a banana republic regime, not one with aspirations to run an independent social democracy. Until they go, I won't be back on board with the SNP, or even independence, because if this is tolerated, what is the point, when we're no better than the corrupt system we wish to escape?

Craig Murray's statement is mind blowing, if it's proved it could even see sturgeon jailed. It's looking more and more likely the Salmond case was built on lies and was a total fabrication in an attempt to destroy his political career. The person behind it all....sturgeon.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Craig Murray's statement is mind blowing, if it's proved it could even see sturgeon jailed. It's looking more and more likely the Salmond case was built on lies and was a total fabrication in an attempt to destroy his political career. The person behind it all....sturgeon.

Could you give a one or two sentence summary please min.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

Its an affidavit made under oath so  take it he would not risk lying otherwise he could be jailed.

I have wanted independence all my life but to stitch someone up for rape if true must be the lowest of the low.

And if this sort of thing along with the GRA crew bullying is what we get now what would it be like come independence 

• Haha 1