Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

8 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Think it's cash they like Bluts. My friendly dealer has done very well from it and claims he's out of the game soon. Hope he has a breakdown and needs to keep selling.

haha

just tell him there some big hitters on the scene from birmingham and he needs to drop his cut by 50%

16 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

FFS. You'd be paying for the first batch you got on tic.  Not sure what you're struggling with here. 

Not sure what that cunts got to do with it.

Anyway, so I'd have to take stuff on tic to be able to pay for 2 lots next time. Or  could just pay up front as previously mentioned.

27 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

So pay him for two lots of drugs and receive one. Genius.

Step one, get drugs but don't pay. 

Step two, get more drugs but pay for first batch. 

Repeat. 

He won't stop delivering drugs as you will still be due him money for a previous batch. 

I think that's what they mean. 

In practice however he will just demand all the cash at one point and fuck off and retire. 

Just now, Redforever86 said:

Step one, get drugs but don't pay. 

Step two, get more drugs but pay for first batch. 

Repeat. 

He won't stop delivering drugs as you will still be due him money for a previous batch. 

I think that's what they mean. 

In practice however he will just demand all the cash at one point and fuck off and retire. 

Or just pay (less) money up front and only contact him when needed. Definitely get the better stuff too when cash greases his hand.

Just now, Don Fonte said:

Not sure what that cunts got to do with it.

Anyway, so I'd have to take stuff on tic to be able to pay for 2 lots next time. Or  could just pay up front as previously mentioned.

You're reasoning for not taking tic was that you'd have to meet him twice,  I'm saying you'd be seeing him again anyway when you want more.  2 meetings,  2 lots of drugs. No need for an extra meeting in between. 

Just now, maryhilldon said:

You're reasoning for not taking tic was that you'd have to meet him twice,  I'm saying you'd be seeing him again anyway when you want more.  2 meetings,  2 lots of drugs. No need for an extra meeting in between. 

You may have a point.

I'm drunk though and a lovely sort has finally finished work and is on her way. So I better wash the balls and make myself presentable. Adios.

27 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

We got a cheaper version from the John Lewis store a month or so ago, a Lavazza for £57. Think the novelty has wore off. I never drink coffee in the house but pretty sure she's not using it as much. 

This one is good. It’s also good prep for Festive boozing. My Espresso Martinis are the best in the North East.