Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Where will we finish?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish?

• 3rd
    • 4th

Aye the referees are a shambles

Who signs the players? Who puts the money, if any up to sign players.? Mcinnes and Milne and company. Referees are crap agreed. But it's the incapability of the present management team and directors to come up with the goods. Cove Rangers put 4 past Berwick would the present Aberdeen team manage that.??? The blue nosed Huns will lay down to kilmarnock next week.
  • Downvote 2

Who signs the players? Who puts the money, if any up to sign players.? Mcinnes and Milne and company. Referees are crap agreed. But it's the incapability of the present management team and directors to come up with the goods. Cove Rangers put 4 past Berwick would the present Aberdeen team manage that.??? The blue nosed Huns will lay down to kilmarnock next week.

You missed the first response which put the blame firmly on our pathetic home form this side of Christmas.

I'm in no way blaming the shit referees for us potentially finishing fourth. A defence with a bad habit of shipping soft goals at the worst possible moments allied with an attack that huffs and puffs with no end product added to an unbalanced midfield recruitment is the real answer.

• Upvote 1

You missed the first response which put the blame firmly on our pathetic home form this side of Christmas.

I'm in no way blaming the shit referees for us potentially finishing fourth. A defence with a bad habit of shipping soft goals at the worst possible moments allied with an attack that huffs and puffs with no end product added to an unbalanced midfield recruitment is the real answer.

Unfortunately suns up our team nicely!

Our goals at home conceded is a fucking disgrace.

I think we will beat hibs but sadly I think they will beat the huns meaning 4th spot. I dunno if its worth hoping for celtic to win so we get one round of European football but at least it means we avoid the league cup which be torture.

• Downvote 1