Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

I know a man who i wont @ on here who got severe dysentery after licking a prostitutes rectum. Romanian in origin. 

The said rectum was to the eye a 10 out of 10 in all categories. 

The resulting fall out meant he couldn't go and see the reformed Guns n Roses perform all their biggest hits which was supposed to be the main reason he was there. 

Sometimes the lure of the sweet Romanian Knot will blur the mission of sweet child o mine. 

Chalked up as a life experience. 

Lesson not learned. 

Poods has mentioned having dysentery before. I think we have our Guns and Roses fan right there.

• Upvote 1
On 11/17/2020 at 11:28 AM, Poodler said:

So, back to business 

who is willing to invest? I've had dysentery once from licking bum (of a very posh girl funnily enough), but I'm willing to take a 40hour per week position 

very posh girl or Romanian prostitute?

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Only the wokey could rationalise and label it.

I'm pretty sure anyone could label it. You've just thrown one of your favourite buzzwords at the screen. 

29 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

But get it right. Throwing a tub is unintelligent and ineffective. Throwing the contents of the tub in an efficient quick and precise flick motion whilst retaining a hold on the small polystyrene container was the perfect message.

Thanks for the clarification. 

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I had warts (tongue and knob) 

dirty bigger I used to be. 

Ended up with impetigo on either side of lips after going down on a lassie. Wouldn't be surprised if I got it fae her mooth though. She was a boot. 

A trip to the old doctor was required and Fucidin cream was swiftly prescribed by the lad as he empathised with my distress.

Took a while to heal as I was working in a fish yard at the time, perennially getting fish goor from dead haddock and whitings splashed in my face whilst loading the nice filleters's basins with fish, which prolonged the impetigo. Ah well, no harm done mind. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Only the wokey could rationalise and label it.

But get it right. Throwing a tub is unintelligent and ineffective. Throwing the contents of the tub in an efficient quick and precise flick motion whilst retaining a hold on the small polystyrene container was the perfect message.

Sounds like abuse to me. 

Was it for a laugh or in a rage?

45 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Only a certain type of total wank could label it as "domestic abuse".

However you want to justify it to yourself is fine by me. 

42 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You missed the Orbison too. Probably because your music taste is so shit. 

Roy Orbison. ??

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Poods has mentioned having dysentery before. I think we have our Guns and Roses fan right there.

The case in question wasn’t me although I suspect I know who that is, great story. Wouldn’t have been attending a RS gig!

I got it once from tonguing the hoop of a rich Christian girl, further strengthening pipes’ notion of an invisible threat. Was sick as a dog for days. 

a homosexual friend of mine ended up in hospital four days after getting it in a steamy threesome (unrelated to the paragraph above) 

you live by the sword you die by the sword 

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

However you want to justify it to yourself is fine by me. 

Roy Orbison. ??

Careful, Parkie. 

Roy had some absolutely unreal tunes, and had a cracking voice, one of the best. 

No one in particular on the forum, as it happens every day by nearly everyone 

people who say something like ‘I’m done arguing now, have a nice day’

then continue replying/ arguing

thats annoying. Just leave when you say you will

Birds often do it. Ok bye…. I just think it’s funny how 

1 minute ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Photos of food on social media.

Photos of nails (birds) on social media.

Strava on social media.

Nae cunt is interested.

They are interested though BS which is mental! Ultimate Humblebrag @Henry

Bet they get heaps of likes for being somewhere having just had their nails done with a glass of Prosseco and a making sure a gin menu with prices is on show.

12 hours ago, Roberto said:

I just learnt recently that there are blokes that go to tan salons and use the term 'I'm away for a 9 minute holiday'.

The fuck is that about?

It's not a pet hate, just a WTF moment in my life. Men... tanning salons. Weird behaviour.

There used to be a socially acceptable name for such men

318-A1056-E3-FC-4-D81-9-DC8-25-CABBD4-A5

3-E784-DD8-E841-487-E-ADF0-485-D1-FE297-
34-AAEC7-D-9026-46-F1-A36-C-8-E1-A82286-

Guest milne_afc

Think it’s been mentioned already, but these online raffle competitions. Such blatant skullduggery. Just had a scroll through recent winners on one the common Aberdeen pages, it’s all relatives a Facebook friends of people who run the competition.

I hate that I never thought of this first.