Darts

The talk was he was off to Q school so know a few folk out big money on Williams.

Just seen he’s claiming he’s a BDO man for life. He was the one telling Hearn give him a Tour card, only for Hearn to tell him get himself to Q school to earn one.

Yeah, can't say much but those close to him were saying he wanted to go to qschool and there was no way he was winning yesterday, never mind, hopefully Scotty Waites can send him packing and make him look a cunt.

The talk was he was off to Q school so know a few folk out big money on Williams.

Just seen he’s claiming he’s a BDO man for life. He was the one telling Hearn give him a Tour card, only for Hearn to tell him get himself to Q school to earn one.

Its due to his contract with the BDO, if he made the 1/2 final, he is not able to leave this year, and his thoughts were, at his age, he would be to old to go to Q school next year.

^ Only friends and family go along to watch womans darts, the standard is honking compared to the men. And they only play first to 2 sets up to the final, i missed a whole match the other day 'cause i went into the kitchen for about 15 mins! That's why they get paid a lot less, the men have to work more and put bums on seats. Market forces.

^ Only friends and family go along to watch womans darts, the standard is honking compared to the men. And they only play first to 2 sets up to the final, i missed a whole match the other day 'cause i went into the kitchen for about 15 mins! That's why they get paid a lot less, the men have to work more and put bums on seats. Market forces.

Think the 2 sets will now change and the average for lisa ashton in the final was 89.8 while Mark McGreeney average in the final was 86.31

we all know woman are not as good as the men but the difference in prize money is to much and will be changed

I would like to see them all in as they are always complaining of equal rights although Anastasia did not do to well when she was in the GSOD with 3 defeats although she did take mardle to 4-4 after being 4-0 down

Think the 2 sets will now change and the average for lisa ashton in the final was 89.8 while Mark McGreeney average in the final was 86.31

we all know woman are not as good as the men but the difference in prize money is to much and will be changed

I would like to see them all in as they are always complaining of equal rights although Anastasia did not do to well when she was in the GSOD with 3 defeats although she did take mardle to 4-4 after being 4-0 down

Ashton was over 4 sets, McGeeney was over 13 sets.

Wade, Painter and Lewis all has much the same average over same distance as Ashton

Managed to hit my first 180 of the year last night, that's 5 overall now, would like to hit atleast 10 this year and hopefully a slight change to my stance will help with that.

Well done.

Try standing 5 feet closer to the board.

Joking aside I'm sure I saw Taylor being made to stand a foot closer and a foot further apart and see how long it took him to hit a bullseye. He was terrible both distances.

Any talented sportsman could turn their hand to darts and be very good in 3 months. Just look at the quality and shape of the cunts in darts. It’s a sport for non sportsman

Agreed.

It's a sport that relies purely on practice with no requirement for natural born gift at a certain activity.

Lawn bowls also falls into this category.

I'd not even class them as sport if truth be told.

Cmon mini look at the shape of the cunts that play it. In any local bar it’s always the bar fly/hopeless alkie types that play.

Minkers sport

So you think anyone can play for 3months and they are good enough? There's lads that have played for years and still can't beat other local guys, the whole idea of 10000hours of purposeful practice comes from orchestrial musicians and it can be relayed to sportsmen and sportswomen for their chosen sport, there's a golfer that was doing it, quite an interesting concept.

I said any talented sportsman, dart players are fat drunks who are shit at proper sports

Still a load of shit, the only two sports where I could see someone leave and take up darts and be good at it in 3monthsis maybe a golfer or a snooker player purely based on the hand eye coordination but even then it's a big ask.

Guest milne_afc

Still a load of shit, the only two sports where I could see someone leave and take up darts and be good at it in 3monthsis maybe a golfer or a snooker player purely based on the hand eye coordination but even then it's a big ask.

What about javelin throwers?