Rio Olympics 2016

Solo previously received a one-month suspension by U.S. Soccer in January 2015 for an unspecified reason following an incident that resulted in a DUI charge for her husband, ex-NFL player Jerramy Stevens, while she was a passenger. In June, Solo was denied by a Washington state judge in her attempt to have a discretionary review to dismiss two fourth-degree domestic violence charges, stemming from a June 2014 incident involving her half-sister and that woman’s then-17-year-old son.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/08/24/hope-solo-suspended-six-months-by-u-s-soccer-for-calling-sweden-cowards/

she's bat shit crazy

I think the whole GB thing is wrong I would rather a Scot tried and lost rather than cheer some guffy posh boy winning a bronze at canoeing or some of the other pish they do

Isn't she a husband beater?

you may have that a bit backwards. i believe he was charged with assaulting her (charges dropped) the day before their wedding?

her assault charges are against her nephew:

But police records, depositions and an ESPN interview with Obert paint a different version, one in which an intoxicated Solo attacked her nephew by punching him and repeatedly smashing his head into the cement floor of Obert’s garage. Solo’s belligerent behavior then allegedly continued after she was taken to the Kirkland jail for booking on domestic violence charges, as The Post’s Cindy Boren wrote in June 2015:

The jail report obtained by [ESPN reporter Mark] Fairaru-Wada (read it here) reports that Solo was belligerent and intoxicated after her arrest on two counts of domestic violence early in the morning of June 21. The report says she fought with police as they attempted to book her into jail and yelled at one, “You’re such a b—-. You’re scared of me because you know that if the handcuffs were off, I’d kick your [expletive].” She insinuated that two jailers were having sex and called an officer a “14-year-old boy.” According to Fainaru-Wada, “When asked to remove a necklace, an apparently drunk Solo told the officer that the piece of jewelry was worth more than he made in a year.”