Woods is generally good with the ball at his feet, far better than Lewis. I genuinely thought he deserved to start the season in goals for us because Lewis was poor last season. We offered him a 2 year deal which he took so let’s believe in the lad and give him a chance because we can’t continue with Calamity Joe any longer. 
If Glass continues with Lewis the squad of players will lose respect for him simply because he will be preaching about standards etc so he has to make the cull to keep everyone believing they need to perform to a higher level.

Lewis certainly reminded me of Clangers 100% for 3rd goal. Embarrassing stuff, playing potential contact or the player rather than the ball. Basic shite.

1st goal however I cannot believe the shite he’s taking for it ? wicked deflection that only the very quickest/best reaction keepers would stand a slim chance of getting. 

Joe the Bomscare Lewis has singlehandedly lost us at least two games already this season and contributed to other defeats too. 

I feel sorry for him - hes a wreck of a man, looks like he’s on the verge of a breakdown on the park sometimes. He was one of the players we really needed to get rid of in the summer as he epitomised the weak, loser mentality at the club. He’s becoming a laughing stock which is a shame, as he was a great keeper for a couple seasons. The errors are far far too frequent now and he needs dropped immediately. Biggest mistake was giving him the captaincy - one of the worst captains in living memory. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Joe the Bomscare Lewis has singlehandedly lost us at least two games already this season and contributed to other defeats too. 

I feel sorry for him - hes a wreck of a man, looks like he’s on the verge of a breakdown on the park sometimes. He was one of the players we really needed to get rid of in the summer as he epitomised the weak, loser mentality at the club. He’s becoming a laughing stock which is a shame, as he was a great keeper for a couple seasons. The errors are far far too frequent now and he needs dropped immediately. Biggest mistake was giving him the captaincy - one of the worst captains in living memory. 

Jesus christ, min... it sounds like you're going to hit him with a bat... ?

Lewis is showing all the signs of someone who is just giving up. He has one of those minky looking McInnes type beards and that is a sign of depression being truly set in. If he cannot make himself look respectable for his wife and family then his low esteem has taken over his will to look respectable as Aberdeen FC goalkeeper.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Lewis certainly reminded me of Clangers 100% for 3rd goal. Embarrassing stuff, playing potential contact or the player rather than the ball. Basic shite.

1st goal however I cannot believe the shite he’s taking for it ? wicked deflection that only the very quickest/best reaction keepers would stand a slim chance of getting. 

It's the kick out straight to the St Mirren player that he's getting pelters for. It's not as if it was a hurried boot up the park when he was being pressured. It was an attempted pass to....well fuck knows who?

Bates has to accept some responsibility for it too as he was playing St Mirren on by being slow to get out but he was last man as Joe played the fucked-up pass and he certainly wouldn't have been expecting it to go straight to one of their players only 40 yards away