The worst songs you've heard

Poodler

I went all the way back to 2008 looking to not start a new thread but here we are.

What songs instantly put you in a bad mood? Or make you reach to change the radio station.

Inspired by Magic radio playing Lady Antebellum - Need you now.

I hate everything about that piece of shit song, it makes me want to join twitter to abuse everyone involved.

Other notable mentions -

Olly Murs/ Demi Lovato - Up

Goo goo dolls - Iris

Snow Patrol - chasing cars

Songs that can ruin an afternoon. Dirge.

this'll be a positive thread

Not many songs that I utterly despise, but...

Westlife - Seasons in the Sun (it's about dying in Vietnam and these cunts are doing it super happy)  

Sandie Thom - Punk Rocker song...just awful on so many levels, musically mediocre, lyrically nonsensical, and the vocal is so affected it is unreal.

Madonna - American Pie (don't mess with a classic love)

controversially...Portishead - Glory Box (Just comes across as a bit affected and pretentious again).

That being said I would probably listen to the other 3 on a daily basis if it meant I could avoid ever having to hear the Punk Rocker song ever again.

Gerry Cinnamon - any

Aye, I was undecided about him until I really had a think about it and decided I despise him.

Ingratiating cunt that has been lauded by dafties who think saying "belter" in a song lyric is a cultural triumph.....Cunts!   No offence of course meant if anyone on here likes him, you are have every right to be a tasteless cunt.

• Upvote 1

Novelty music my smelly friend

Uncle Kracker - follow me, Wheatus - TD, Allstar - smashmouth etc

Although the worst band of the 90's award surely goes to OCS. I was oot on Monday and in OKH and Cooper put OCS on the juker, nearly fell aff my stool.

Ooh oh la la. GADS

On that note, mass sing a longs of DLBIA - that's gentlemen's excuse me time