The Ryan Fraser Clause

Hasn't even been getting a regular game this season so far. Bit of a strange one given last season's form. Not sure the reasons behind it but either way we can kiss goodbye to any sell on

They signed a replacement on loan on the basis that he hadn't signed an extension and thought he was leaving. And the replacement ( Harry Wilson) has done fairly well. Doubt very much that Fraser will be leaving in January.

He might end up signing a new contract. However I don't think too many Dons fans now expect to see any sell on fee transfer cash the big opportunity was in the summer when he had a year left and he'd just had the best season of his career. A big move didn't materialise for him and I think the sell on fee ship in this case has now well and truly sailed.

Scousers in advanced talks to sign him in January according to talksport

Makes sense Liverpool don't have too many options on the flanks and it looks like they are going for every trophy this season so their fixture list could potentially be insane. They never spent any money in the summer so £10m to £15m for Fraser would be peanuts to them and he would give them valuable cover.

Depends if Fraser wants to go there to sit on the bench. He's not getting in their first 11 for any big game barring injuries.

Can’t see Liverpool paying a big fee for him. Maybe a couple of million and Harry Wilson on a perm deal but any cash at all will be most welcome as I thought that ship had sailed

What if it is money plus Wilson? How does the 20% fee get payed back to us?

Is it just 20% on the money

Or do they have to value Wilson and we get 20% on the money and 20% of Wilson’s estimated value as well?

• Downvote 2

Can’t see Liverpool paying a big fee for him. Maybe a couple of million and Harry Wilson on a perm deal but any cash at all will be most welcome as I thought that ship had sailed

Couple of million lol

Bournemouth would probably rather let him go for free than entertain anything less than £10 million

If there is something Aberdonians can find a pessimistic angle on, we’ll find it

• Upvote 1