Music

eeps

Finally got my hands on the new Power Up album from AC/DC. 

Ive only listen in short bursts in the car so far, with Mists of Time and Shot in the Dark my early favourties.

Their Razors Edge album was a mainstay of my yoof, released in 1990, leading me to discover their back catalogue.  Amazing they are still releasing music, brian johnson is 73! 

Hope they have another tour in them, before any further personnel changes.

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

Finally got my hands on the new Power Up album from AC/DC. 

Ive only listen in short bursts in the car so far, with Mists of Time and Shot in the Dark my early favourties.

Their Razors Edge album was a mainstay of my yoof, released in 1990, leading me to discover their back catalogue.  Amazing they are still releasing music, brian johnson is 73! 

Hope they have another tour in them, before any further personnel changes.

I haven't heard the album yet, only the two singles, but from what I hear it has echoes of their early 80's era like Flick of the Switch, combined with the bluesy swagger of their post-1995 material. You pretty much know what you're going to get with them either way, it's just a question of whether it will be a good AC/DC album, or a bad one. 

I'm with you on The Razor's Edge though, great album that was seen as a great return to form after a handful of mediocre offerings. If it had been trimmed down to 10 tracks instead of 12, it would have been a classic, but there's just a bit too much filler for me, especially in the third quarter. Probably still their best album since FTATR, though.

Listened to Fear Innoculum cover to cover them back to the start and back round again. 

it's truly incredible. An actual masterpiece. They must have some amazing understanding/ bond when creating the songs. It's mind blowing 

She's a massive tool fan and constantly wrestles the Sonos from Dylan to Tool and they really are just incredible. No one sounds like them 

Radiohead - the king of the limbs remix album.

Lay in the bath with her listening to it. Absolute genius, when you're in that mood. 

both enjoyed a finger in the pooper/ ejaculation and now heading to bed for the last time for a few days 

great album, some songs almost like Eno - airport music