Ryan Edmondson

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Bruce Anderson will be available for the St Johnstone game, albeit he'll have done fuck all training for 2 weeks

Well the 6 who tested negative should be OK to play. 

But the word on the street is that  its Anderson and Mckenna who tested positive. 

No guarantees they will be clear of it by then - they might still have it next Thursday. 

47 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Exactamundo 

Mongol colleagues (who can’t get a shot on goal and piss their pants when the big boys come to town) Going out on the lash spreading covid, Strange tents outside city bars (Which are all closed now) and bloody Train crashes 

pretty sure he told his agent to get him the fuck out of here 

There may be something in this. ??

2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Does sound a bit hignettesq.

Sure it was him I shouted abuse at when he was warming up at Arbroath as a sub in a freezing cup game there, he reacted along with some scarfers, I had a thread on mad abusing me that night, halycon days. ? told him and my fellow fans to fuck right off, was a laugh at the time. Might have been some other English wage thief from that era, I lose track.

8 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Surely Mad (or the Internets) wasn’t on the go when Higgo was in town

internetz possibly 

Did we have another over paid English player...sure North England waster on the bench when we played Arbroath in the cup at their place? It's not really a question as it did happen, me and my mates squared up to a few being held back scarfers over it, was behind the goal on the terrace. Not the cup game years before that when there was trouble. Think it might have been the day police took peoples phone batteries, fucking freezing and snowing anyway, was in a bar before game end. Maybe not Hignett, can't recall, overpaid prick though, I informed him.