Aberdeen 3 - 4 Celtic

No lowdown on Max's availability?

Nothing new...

ABERDEEN boss is sweating over the fitness of on-loan defender Max Lowe before the visit of Celtic on Boxing Day.

The 21-year-old left-back, who will return to Derby next month, was forced to come off early in the second-half of the Dons’ 2-0 win over Hearts at the weekend.

McInnes said “We’ll get Max in to check him out. He puts a lot of yards in and runs with high intensity, so, hopefully, it’s not too bad, but you would have to say he’s a doubt with the match coming so quickly.”

Update... 869 tickets left.

734 tickets left now.

Nothing new...

ABERDEEN boss is sweating over the fitness of on-loan defender Max Lowe before the visit of Celtic on Boxing Day.

The 21-year-old left-back, who will return to Derby next month, was forced to come off early in the second-half of the Dons’ 2-0 win over Hearts at the weekend.

McInnes said “We’ll get Max in to check him out. He puts a lot of yards in and runs with high intensity, so, hopefully, it’s not too bad, but you would have to say he’s a doubt with the match coming so quickly.”

734 tickets left now.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see Lowe in the starting line up tomorrow. Same applies for GMS. I think DM may rest McLennan for this one - looked tired during the Hearts game.

I'm looking forward to every Dons player going down whenever Scott Brown goes near them. Apart from a win the Christmas present I want from the Dons is to see that fud get sent off... Best present ever...

No. Not this (although I know what you mean). If they go ahead or even try to see out a draw Brown will try to turn the game into this, chasing him around the park kicking him rather than focusing on what we have been doing to get us here. Just ignore the cunt (and keep goading him off the ball obviously).