Nfl

RAZOR

Pretty poor, especially the amount of extra points missed yesterday.  Then you have a punter come in and nail a field goal (albeit only 20 yards or so) and a point after... 

Can't be long till Bailey is signed up by someone.  If he wants a fair crack at a superbowl, he should be looking at the Vikings.

Another great performance by Fitzpatrick and the Bucs.  Guess we won't be seeing Jameis back for a while...

gordon to the patriots

of fucking course

It's a weird one, maybe the change will do him good as he's clearly a very talented guy but just a cunt, was between Pats and Eagles for him and I wasn't that bothered, once Jeffery is back and Wentz is up to speed the Eagles offense should start firing and I don't think someone of Gordons character would fit in there.

Big Wentz back fit for next week. Thank christ.

Yeah huge news, this was the aim anyways and I fully expect him to be a little off the pace first up, really need him, Jeffery, Ajayi and Sproles fit for the majority of the season if we want to make the play offs.

Bears signing Mack is proving to be a great piece of business, two great performances from him.

It's a weird one, maybe the change will do him good as he's clearly a very talented guy but just a cunt, was between Pats and Eagles for him and I wasn't that bothered, once Jeffery is back and Wentz is up to speed the Eagles offense should start firing and I don't think someone of Gordons character would fit in there.

Yeah huge news, this was the aim anyways and I fully expect him to be a little off the pace first up, really need him, Jeffery, Ajayi and Sproles fit for the majority of the season if we want to make the play offs.

Bears signing Mack is proving to be a great piece of business, two great performances from him.

When did you become an American?

Browns was a second year kicker.  Supposedly was carrying an injury that Hue Jackson then said he knew nothing about.  Shambles of an organisation. 

Can't really get much time as a kicker given most teams only roster one and vital kicks can be difference between wins and losses.  

Yip the browns coaches are thick as fuck, got some real talented guys but constantly misuse them and make the wrong calls, game tomorrow should be a fun one though as Jets don't look too bad this year, Darnold looks handy but already getting way over hyped.

They actually do. For once, they look very strong.

Idiot coaches will be their downfall, Mayfield looks like a potential stud.

Speaking of studs, Wentz was back and looked very good good, couple of sacks but on a whole he was doing some great work, a fully fit team and they go close again this year I think.

At last the Bears look half decent.

It's about time.

Not with Trubisky at QB.

He's brutal 24/35 220 (16 points)

24/32  354   (34 points)

21/30  255   (24 points)

Other QBS v Arizona this season.

His YPA is 5.7, which is 26th in the NFL.

They don't challenge teams vertically and he is not savvy enough to maneuvre them down the field like Brady/Brees do