Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

If game-time to goals is anything to go by then Griffiths is actually better. Is he worth 30 million?

Griffiths is better than Dembele in my opinion but unfortunately would not attract a price tag anything remotely like Dembele. Remember Griffiths has had his opportunity down south and never quite made the grade in most eyes.

Reckon the same will be said about Dembele in time, he has talent but is never a £30m + striker. If he does go to Brighton, give him 2 or 3 seasons and he will be sold on the cheap to some no mark lower league French team.

Boys a diving bastard as well, something the press have skilfully sidestepped while hyping him up.

Dembele played over 60 games for Fulham - outside the top league. I'd say he's had a fair crack of the whip down there too. Media attention has worked wonders for him.

He was being bigged up down there at the time, with chat that spurs and some other teams were after him. Fulham wanted 10 million for him apparently.

Then he went to sellik...

If game-time to goals is anything to go by then Griffiths is actually better. Is he worth 30 million?

Griffiths and Moult are both better, in a Scottish context. Dembellend will probably do all right in England, flitting between shite teams for years raking it in. It'll give the weegie media something exiting to report on for the next half a dozen transfer windows.

He was being bigged up down there at the time, with chat that spurs and some other teams were after him. Fulham wanted 10 million for him apparently.

Then he went to sellik...

And if he was up to much theyd have spent it that's nothing contextually for them.

He's got a decent enough return for France at age level and had the physical attributes teams look for, but I don't rate him that highly.

One, it's not a fact.

Two, he may well be over rated but his level is still well above Louis moults

One, it is fact because all footballers etc. are over priced.

Two, his level, as in his skill levels at football, are not well above Moults.

Moult has been better actually, when you consider the difference in levels of service they are given. Not to mention the benefits of having weak ass refs helping most Celtic players.

Both players are strong physical players but I'd prefer to have Moult at Aberdeen than Dembelle in the playing sense.

Put it this way, if Moult had been signed by Celtic before Motherwell found him. He would now be being touted as a multi million pound signing, after having benefited from the Glasgow media work.

Dembelle does also have the added boost to his credentials by being both foreign & black

In what way are footballers over priced?

The money that comes into the game is down to the players so they deserve most of it

The money that came into the game in decades gone by was also down to the players. Most of those players in the past didn't earn enough in a week to retire.

Most of the money that is brought in to most businesses is down to the workers is it not? Why are most workers not paid the same by comparison?

Workers?

Are you asking why a cleaner isn't paid in par with a player ?

No. I am speaking about any other type of big business.

The entertainment industry is the worst for it though.

Why are players nowadays worth more by comparison to those in the past that were just as good?

Because players are overpriced now. It has gotten beyond a joke because of other reasons. Not solely down to the players as fools like you think.

I thought I was blocked? Are you full of shit?

Because there's more money now, dum dum

That was why I said by comparison dum dum.

Footballers are over priced for what they do. Especially as far as transfer fees go which is where this debate stemmed from. Besides, it is the marketing guys that have gotten the money up. Not the players. The players are the same as they have always been. No better. No worse. So it certainly is not all down to the players dum dum