Chris Sutton....a Breath Of Fresh Air For Scottish Football Punditry.

Chris Sutton

A prick who now has everyone siding with him because he said some negative, truthful things about the huns.

He claimed calling play back when Inverness had a great chance and booking huncunt was "great refereeing" from Collum because he's been told by BT to wind his neck in. He's a prick and he needs to stop getting positive reinforcement before more pundits go his way.

• Downvote 2

The guys a cock. Bias as fuck. Loads of pundits, particularly on Radio Scotland, do a better job. Willie Miller main man amongst them.

Willie Miller's no better. He just gives us a wee bit more air time!

We need pundits that know what the fuck they're talking about. It's the same shit spouted from every mouth, just a different accent. Bonner, Stephen Craigan, Michael Stewart, Steven and Kevin Thompson, Sutton, Nevin... They're all the same. Saying whatever any SPFL fan from the pub after 5 pints could say! They've got access to all the statistical analysis they could possibly imagine and do they use it to better their work? Do they fuck! The below could be how we market the league but we don't have the sense to do it. Make it a league where you have pundits that can actually back up their opinion rather than just spout it as fact.

http://statsbomb.com/2016/10/xcommentary/

Chris Sutton

A prick who now has everyone siding with him because he said some negative, truthful things about the huns.

He claimed calling play back when Inverness had a great chance and booking huncunt was "great refereeing" from Collum because he's been told by BT to wind his neck in. He's a prick and he needs to stop getting positive reinforcement before more pundits go his way.

Only in Scotland would the coverage of our football leagues be so poor and biased that a man like Chris Sutton would end up being hailed as some sort of hero pundit

People are easy swayed eh? Sutton has been on the money with Sevco lately, but he's still an arse. It won't be long until he says something negative about Aberdeen and we'll all be back to hating him. That being said if Sevco are seriously going to not talk to BT Sport because they don't like what Sutton has to say, then they can fuck right off. The SPFL needs to shut this shit down hard and if the huns have indeed caused the league to be in breach of contract, they should be held accountable for that. It's not exactly an attractive prospect to potential investors if these hun bastards can do whatever they want in the media.

Only in Scotland would the coverage of our football leagues be so poor and biased that a man like Chris Sutton would end up being hailed as some sort of hero pundit

It goes to show just how starved of anything of substance we are. There's nothing positive, and that certainly includes Sutton!

Sutton is a bit of a knob it has to be said. And I think I mentioned on another thread he'll be pummelling our lot at some point soon so people shouldn't get too carried away worshipping him.

However... he is a breath of fresh air in the sense that he isn't towing the line with Jim Traynors PR firm and doesn't need to get handed exclusives from Ibrox or Celtic park and its good to have someone just piling into some of the precious fannies we have in Scottish Football.

He certainly doesn't give the succulent lamb treatment

Exactly Dave, its good to have that. We need more pundits to be lamb free.

Also his ripping of Derek Johnstone's newest arsehole a few weeks ago was hilarious.

The guys a cock. Bias as fuck. Loads of pundits, particularly on Radio Scotland, do a better job. Willie Miller main man amongst them.

Sorry but Radio Scotland coverage of Scottish Football is just 5 nightly shows of OF drivel and then some hastily pulled together weekend coverage which is mostly staffed with the usual jobs for the boys types who haunt Scottish Football. Numpties like Derek Ferguson and the like should be no where near Radio Scotland.

WM does have some good input and Michael Stewart was pretty good. Richard Gordon gets a pass too. But too many of the others are shite.

Here's a quotes from Chris Sutton

"Aberdeen don't need a new stadium, they should be getting money together to buy some players to win this league"

Chris Sutton is a fucking mongol

No more needs said on the subject

Completely right IMO vda min.

Such a weak league should see the ambitious go for the biggest prizes Nae stillp

I rest my case

Sorry but Radio Scotland coverage of Scottish Football is just 5 nightly shows of OF drivel and then some hastily pulled together weekend coverage which is mostly staffed with the usual jobs for the boys types who haunt Scottish Football. Numpties like Derek Ferguson and the like should be no where near Radio Scotland.

WM does have some good input and Michael Stewart was pretty good. Richard Gordon gets a pass too. But too many of the others are shite.

I do and it is wall to wall weegie propaganda. Nothing controversial gets discussed, ever.

I disagree, I listen to the podcast every morning because its the best for Scottish football updates with the exception of forums like here and the TAMB.

Tom English, Michael Grant, Richard Gordon, Willie Miller, Michael Stewart, Stuart Cosgrove and Tam Cowan do not pander to the OF. Most of those I mention regularly tear into them. There are a few who are completely blinded by the OF like McLeod, Thompson and Ferguson but its to be expected. The one that annoys me is the guys who is obsessed with Hearts, he's a complete fuck wit, I forget his name. Its a pity Jim Spence left because he didn't pander to the OF and I am sure Chris McLaughlin was on the hun list too.

Tup, you surprise me here. If you do listen to this all the time I would honestly have picked you as a fan of it considering the hammering some of the above give the OF and Strachan.

• Upvote 1

Its the slant given to it that I am not a fan of.

I feel its weegie centric and not catering for me.

fair enough, quite often they lead with news about one side of the OF particularly over the last 5 years because sevco have imploded, its not much different to any scottish football forum. The most popular thread on most is about the sevco implosion. Whats changed for me is the pandering has ended, especially when that fat cunt Traynor left. Getting rid of his talk show was a great move too.

another I forgot to mention is Spiers, he's as camp as a row of tents but he gets torn into the hun when they spout their shite in public.

Guest milne_afc

Good entertainment at times but on the whole he's a fenian pandering prick. No surprise the op is lapping him up.

Willie Miller is good and anyone criticising him because of his opinion is a gaylord.

So you'll slang off our greatest ever player for his contribution to something you haven't listened to? Not at all stupid.

Reading some his comments in the E.E and online, is enough to convince me his main focus now is keeping his radio colleagues happy. Being a legend for Aberdeen means nothing now he is pandering to what he believes the folk down West want to here.

p.s.

No........ I am not stupid.