Chris Sutton....a Breath Of Fresh Air For Scottish Football Punditry.

Nevin is a Hibs fan ya doink. I find it hard to believe he only talks about Celtic. However, I don't watch or listen to any Scottish TV or radio, so you may be right, cos from what I remember he is also mental as fuck.

Michael Stewart looks and acts like a shy foetus that sometimes reads The Guardian.

Sutton - Any man that winds up the Huns will do for me.

Doesn't matter who the cunt 'supports' all he ever does is worship celtic. He's a massive arse licker basically & refuses to say things as they are for fear of having the weegia turn on him, which then potentially reduces his chances of getting more invites to go on panels.

Chick Young is a St Mirren fan don't you know :rolleyes:

The worst piece of punditry I have ever heard was Murdo Mcleod on Sportsound a few years ago.

It was the opening day of the season and Richard Gordon was asking each of the pundits their predictions for the season.

Having tipped "resellik" for the treble when the discussion got round to who each pundit thought would be relegated, he could not even name 1 team he thought might be in danger.

What the fuck is he getting paid for, there are only 12 teams in the league! How hard can it be?

The worst piece of punditry I have ever heard was Murdo Mcleod on Sportsound a few years ago.

It was the opening day of the season and Richard Gordon was asking each of the pundits their predictions for the season.

Having tipped "resellik" for the treble when the discussion got round to who each pundit thought would be relegated, he could not even name 1 team he thought might be in danger.

What the fuck is he getting paid for, there are only 12 teams in the league! How hard can it be?

The worst bit if punditry. Scott Davies the night Raith papped us out the cup. The man was physically crying with delight down the waves. The man hates Aberdeen with a passion.

Few seasons ago Willie Miller said Nicky Low could play a tune with his left foot

There's been more than one occasion when Murdo McLeod has been unable to name players from teams playing celtic. He's ignorant and thick as fuck, he shouldn't be there.

The worst bit if punditry. Scott Davies the night Raith papped us out the cup. The man was physically crying with delight down the waves. The man hates Aberdeen with a passion.

Few seasons ago Willie Miller said Nicky Low could play a tune with his left foot

One of the many reasons I stopped listening to Radio Scotland....Scott Davies. I am sure why the broadcaster used him for most of Aberdeen's games was his hatred for the Dons.

I remember that. They must have got complaints because a couple of nights later they did a 'piece' about him supporting Raith Rovers. It was totally unprofessional though.

Guest the shepherd

:hysterical::hysterical: Smashed in the face folds like an accordion and the ball travels 40 odd yards in the air.

I don't like Sutton commentating but don't mind his punditry.

Murdo McLeod is still feeling the effects of Branco's free-kick yet. No excuse for continually speaking utter shite and showing his man-love for sellick though. If he is that bad up top he should get a line from his doctor.

As for Chris Sutton he is quality. I don't get why folk are calling him a prick, dick, moron, etc. He is a proper and fair commentator who tells it how it should be told not like the likes of Martin 'We are Manchester United' Tyler and Clive 'I want to have Jose Mourinho's babies' Tyldesley who have been blagging it for years as commentators. They are both fucking unbearable.

I realise his accent will switch most people off without actually listening to his words though.

Definitely.

I remember that. They must have got complaints because a couple of nights later they did a 'piece' about him supporting Raith Rovers. It was totally unprofessional though.

God I remember that as well. What a terrible bit of radio.

Sutton has made others feel obliged to come out their shell abit. Stephen Thompson last season wouldnt have a bad word to say about any player, but this season has been slating some. Whether thats because he has retired or because Sutton has set the benchmark is open to debate. Listening to Sutton and Stewart is always interesting as they are both forthright in their opinions. That goblin Nevin is pish.