Tom Crotty

1. Fit?

2.<30% is not control

He owned as much as 49% at one stage. (Was actually 49.something)

He still only gets 30%of the vote.

He has complete control as far as majority owner. He took up what he required/what he needed.

He still has to abide by shareholder voting rights but had as much control as he could legally gain & needed.

What exactly are you trying to argue? Is he a hero to the club in your mind or did he play the club like a cheap fiddle?

I think he's more of a fiddler than a hero

Basically he's just done a power grab & left the club with no options after backing the club into the corner by overseeing such a huge debt that the club had no choice but to do what ever he wanted.

He owned as much as 49% at one stage. (Was actually 49.something)

He still only gets 30%of the vote.

He has complete control as far as majority owner. He took up what he required/what he needed.

He still has to abide by shareholder voting rights but had as much control as he could legally gain & needed.

What exactly are you trying to argue? Is he a hero to the club in your mind or did he play the club like a cheap fiddle?

I think he's more of a fiddler than a hero

Basically he's just done a power grab & left the club with no options after backing the club into the corner by overseeing such a huge debt that the club had no choice but to do what ever he wanted.

He doesn't have control, and he is not a majority owner.

Where is this "he's only allowed 30% voting rights" come from?

I'd quit while your well behind.

He doesn't have control, and he is not a majority owner.

Where is this "he's only allowed 30% voting rights" come from?

I'd quit while your well behind.

No one person owns more shares than Milne. He is the majority owner in that sense.

He did up 49.6. % at one stage.

30% of vote is all he is allowed because it still has to be given to the other share holders in voting sense on any decisions that can affect the company.

I'm waiting for you to prove someone else owns more than him & has a bigger influence than him.

You seem to think you are ITK on this

No one person owns more shares than Milne. He is the majority owner in that sense.

He did up 49.6. % at one stage.

30% of vote is all he is allowed because it still has to be given to the other share holders in voting sense on any decisions that can affect the company.

I'm waiting for you to prove someone else owns more than him & has a bigger influence than him.

You seem to think you are ITK on this

He is the largest shareholder, not a majority shareholder, in any sense.

He's got 30% of the vote because of his shareholding, if he owned more he would have more voting power.

I'm ITK only in the sense that I know what the words you are misusing mean...

He is the largest shareholder, not a majority shareholder, in any sense.

He's got 30% of the vote because of his shareholding, if he owned more he would have more voting power.

I'm ITK only in the sense that I know what the words you are misusing mean...

Creative license is not misusing words.

He is the majority share holder because no one owns more than him.

Others are also majority share holders but he owns more than anyone.

He has 30% vote because that is all he is legally allowed.

He DID own more shares but released some shares when the generous souls donated a shit ton of cash to help get the club out of the debt he got us into.

After securing all the things he needed, such as the building rights ( or first refusal) on the cheap, for Pittodrie site along with another share holder.

Milne was previously struggling and seemed a bit ineffectual but he's gone well up in my estimation since 2014.

He clearly wanted to succeed all along, a man of good intent.

He just needs to dispense with the strong whiff of freemasonry which accompanied his move on speech recently and he's a Dons legend.

Something along the lines of 'more than 50%'?

Sorry but a majority share holder can be one of MANY majority share holders.

Fact is though tha no one person owns more shares than Milne. That also makes him the biggest individual share holder.

He doesn't have more than 50% & I never stated he does.

Read carefully. Like I said. Creative license ;)

He's a cock though, a crook & a cock.

Anyway, after a fine thanksgiving yesterday. I am now away to enjoy a couple of days boating/camping on the lake.

Feel free to go find some facts to disprove anything I have said. Especially regarding Milne being crook & a cock.

I'll look forward to reading them when I return. Provided I do not crash the float plane & die ;)