Merry Christmas You Cunts

BrianFaePerth

Merry Christmas Hatters and if you don't go in for that type of thing then I hope you have a good day in yer own way.

Respect to those of you that are working and helping others, especially the medical folk and I hope y'all get what y'want from 'Santa', even if that's only a bit of peace and quiet or the joy of giving someone else what they want.

All the best.

Happy Holidays.

In a minute I'll be shooting off to spend some time with the Trump-voting portion of the clan... I've had them on Block since 2016, but this doesn't represent a thawing of relations. They're dead to me, and I'm only going along to keep the wife and loon happy.

This is why you don't get married, kids.

It's a lot easier to stick to your principles when you've no cunt to keep happy but yourself... though the downside, if it's a downside, is you spend the holiday alone in your damp, cold, dimly lit flat, watching a Bond film on an old tube telly on broadcast TV, as you eat your Festive Turkey Dinner Micro Meal With Apple Sauce out of a disposable container with a plastic spoon.

Later you'll fall asleep in your badly tattered chair, and the poorly wired fairy lights will set the Chinese christmas tree ablaze, which will go up like a... like a Chinese christmas tree. And as you snore loudly, the congealed gravy from your micro meal dribbling down your unshaven chin onto the string vest you've been wearing for the last six weeks, the flames will lick across the carpet and find the highly flammable, pre-EU regulations stuffing that's hanging out of your chair...

Maybe a neighbor will pull you out of the flames before you burn to death, and you'll spend the next three months in a hospital bed looking like the Invisible man, your face and torso all burned to fuck so you look like Deadpool without the mask.

And when December rolls round again you'll be back in front of the telly, alone, watching Sean Connery batter some lad in an orange jump suit, as the fairy lights spark quietly on the tree waiting for you to doze off again.

Probably best to just get married, kids.