Ventspils V Aberdeen (0 - 1) (Ag. 0 - 4)

That Bayern team was shite though. What year was it? 2007 or 8? It was the first time they never made the CL.

Wasnae that shite. Lucio, Schweinsteiger, Ze Roberto, Toni, Klose - all World Cup winners? Probably others as well, I can't be arsed looking up the lineups again

Wasnae that shite. Lucio, Schweinsteiger, Ze Roberto, Toni, Klose - all World Cup winners? Probably others as well, I can't be arsed looking up the lineups again

Yeah. I should have put "they were shite the season before, hence being in the Europa League and rebuilding their squad" but it's stupidly hot in our office and I'm delirious so I have no idea what I am doing.

Got to start with two up top, maybe playing a standrad 4 in midfield could be the key to get more width and a lot of crosses in to Stockley and Rooney, alternatively could play Stockley and Storey together, Storeys' ability to move stretch defences would help cause them even more problems.

I reckon Burns will be held in reserve again to be an impact sub if needed but Stockley caused them problems and they seemed vunerable in the air so wouldn't be surprised to see him start. Storey will need to come in to the mix sometime and he'll want to get off the mark as soon as possible so maybe an opportunity to get him involved.

Don't envisage too many changes otherwise. If we can get the away goal early doors it will virtually kill the tie and maybe allow us to give some of the younger players some experience.

You lost me at 'impact sub'

That's pretty much it.

But then again McGhee is a prick but i'd still have him before Darren "Sound as Fuck" Mackie.

Since its summer, has everyone heard the story about Mackie going into a bar and asking for a bucket of ice due to his feet being on fire?

Think it was after the 2-2 away to Motherwell when his double rescued us.

Oh I know what you meant by it. It's a wank term is all...and I stopped reading at that point.

See @@dave_min comment

Just for future reference, can you provide us with a detailed list of terms that will stop you from reading further from a certain point?

Just so we can stop typing at that point and not hinder your...sorry I stopped typing at this point.

• Upvote 1

Since its summer, has everyone heard the story about Mackie going into a bar and asking for a bucket of ice due to his feet being on fire?

Never heard that one.

He could have asked Millertime, he's had plenty experience in dealing with burns.

• Upvote 1

I hadn't heard that either.

To be fair to Darren, most strikers would probably boast a little if they scored 3 seasons worth of goals in a single afternoon.

Or the "Darren Mackie crashed into my car" one after the Hertha Berlin game.