Ventspils V Aberdeen (0 - 1) (Ag. 0 - 4)

For having such a great away support domestically. We really do travel poorly in Europe.

To be fair we haven't had the kindest of draws in recent times, it could be a lot better from our fans atleast there's a few that make a point of getting to every europa away match, credit to them.

Nobody travels as well in Europe these days as they used.

Even Celtic take piss supports whereas in the past they used to take thousands.

Totally agree. But given how good our away support is generally you'd think we'd travel better. Even Caley took more to Romania than we did in each of our 3 games last season.

John Ingils making an appearance also. Honoured to be in his company.

RIP

I'm liking let there be rocks avatar.

Anyone going to sign up to their forum for a chat. I would but I don't know how to work my hgfvdsijbvsdpkhgfaeije¨åpiusrnbgpoiurwåigjr¨piwruur ´g5689ybu 4w5ybwpiojtu4w58 keyboard properly yet.

Totally agree. But given how good our away support is generally you'd think we'd travel better. Even Caley took more to Romania than we did in each of our 3 games last season.

Caley may not make Europe again this century, so it was a case of enjoy it while it lasts for them. I'm not surprised they had a decent travelling support.

When we made our forays into Europe 10-15 or so years ago, it was the first time in a while, and inevitably, we took strong support to the likes of Berlin (famously chartering a jumbo jet), Dublin, Munich etc.

That we seem capable of finishing the league in a position to at least get to the prelim stages, against lesser attractive teams, means no one is particularly that fussed. Additionally, it's bang in the middle of summer when folk have other commitments such as family holidays, kids off school etc. I'd say there's a high chance of a large support should we reach the League stages, or indeed, for the knock out stage before it if we ever got there.

These rounds are almost glorified pre-season games in a sense.

So after we 'should' get through this tie. Will there be a pick up/collection point for tickets for the next round away leg?

I may have to go straight there from work & not able to get home first to have ticket posted home, depending on flights etc.

If not, I can easily get you a ticket.

Let me know.

If not, I can easily get you a ticket.

Let me know.

That would be good if need cheers.

I'll ken nearer time obviously once we ken for sure of fixtures & I call ticket office about details.

Edit.. I may also have to go shopping for clothes (pants & socks etc.) as I didn't think to bring with me to work this time.

I'll let you ken if I need you to do that for me as well thanks. Yer a good man Razor. Don't care what they all say :thumbup1:

That would be good if need cheers.

I'll ken nearer time obviously once we ken for sure of fixtures & I call ticket office about details.

Okay doke. Time off got approved so I'm definitely going.

Just PM me and we can sort it out.

I liked the 'That Razor looks a dodgy fucker'

They know their stuff.

I didn't know you spoke Slovenian