Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

McInnes could learn a lot from the Czechs instead of acting like a scared wee boy against Parkhead Nonce FC.

I was shocked at the change of tactic from scaredy custard. But in saying that cosgrove should nae have started. Hope sc starts Edmondson tonight and leave beanpole on the bench. We need a win tonight or we are dropping points over the next 3 4 games if he persists in playing his pals. 

27 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

He'll be gone if they lose the new year game against the Huns. 

They would be mad to risk waiting that long. If they persist with him he'll have them stick 3 goals plus past most sides. But out of the blue there'll be a bizarre loss ( Livingston is always a good bet against them) and Celtic cannot afford to lose any more ground to sevco, who will just go on racking up the wins whilst not playing particularly well half the time.

17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

They would be mad to risk waiting that long. If they persist with him he'll have them stick 3 goals plus past most sides. But out of the blue there'll be a bizarre loss ( Livingston is always a good bet against them) and Celtic cannot afford to lose any more ground to sevco, who will just go on racking up the wins whilst not playing particularly well half the time.

Aye, he's useless. They've got all the financial advantages over the Hun but bringing him back was a leveller. Rodgers would have pissed all over Gerrard. 

Personally I hope he stays and the Huns start dropping points too. 

54 minutes ago, Dad said:

No surprise here really; the celtic fans - sick to the back teeth of their under-performing manager and donkey bastard on loan megastar centreback - bring out the big guns

Shamble indeed - hoo mama (*FUCK and *FUCKING)

gDpCVRF.jpg

Aye, it must be hard for the fickle Tim cunts to win 12 trophies in a row, or whatever it is. 
Fuck the Tim bastards 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
On 11/6/2020 at 11:35 AM, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

McInnes could learn a lot from the Czechs instead of acting like a scared wee boy against Parkhead Nonce FC.

??

Just been listening to Stiliyan Petrov and James McFadden going on relentlessly since about 11:10am going on and on about how shite the fiddlers were against Sparta Prague. I've now forgot who they are playing today.

41 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??

Just been listening to Stiliyan Petrov and James McFadden going on relentlessly since about 11:10am going on and on about how shite the fiddlers were against Sparta Prague. I've now forgot who they are playing today.

It doesn't matter who they are playing. 

All that matters is how many Celtic v Huns games they need to win now to take the title.  All other games for Huns and Celtic are formalities. 

©Scottish football media 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It doesn't matter who they are playing. 

All that matters is how many Celtic v Huns games they need to win now to take the title.  All other games for Huns and Celtic are formalities. 

©Scottish football media 

You're right min. Who am I trying to kid? 

Motherwell have been shambolic at the back, so I am sitting here thinking were we really that poor against them earlier this season? Wouldn't be surprised if the victims go nap in this game.