Aberdeen V St Johnstone (4 - 0)

The Evening Express are a disgusting representation to the North East.

So they've booked the buses? And what?

Why the fuck do they need to print that the day before our biggest game of the season.

Harriet Brace (fucking Harriet, fucking Harriet? Your folks must have hated you) can get to fuck. Absolute cretin!!!!!!

booked buses when and to where? no venue has been confirmed. What a fucking moron, no place for attention seeking woman and football. Also on May can't wait to see him in Reynolds and Andersons back pockets tomorrow. Can't wait for it, more excited about this than any Aberdeen game in my lifetime.

Aye. Of course there's provisional bookings in. What kind of supporters club would you be if you didn't prepare yourself for a guaranteed full bus. Maybe even 2 or 3 busses. A' cunt and their grunny will want a bloody bus.

Aye, provisional is the key word there. Don't think they'll be taking it somewhere else if we don't make it. I have provisionally booked that weekend to be a trip to a final. I've nae really done anything about it though...

As for Stevie May, what is the concern with him. 0 in 2 games against us and our main striker has a better goalscoring ration than him...

Big Banner Headline saying Dons fans BOOK coaches

In the story its provisional booking and pre booking.

As for Central coaches....of course they will be into double numbers for pre booking, they are the company that AFC use!!

Typical lazy reporting from the pricks at the EE.aye Im looking at you Postie, time Deek banned them all from Pittodrie