Whisky

teheeculls

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

OK, Whisky is going through a purple patch at present but fuck me Macallan are taking the piss now.

The new 'Macallan Concept No.1' for sale in Heathrow Terminal 5 for £100. Its bloody 'No Age Statement` as well. Yet another in a series of limited releases for collectors to be suckered into buying.

No doubt will be going for double that on the Auction sites but even then the original price is taking the piss.

OK, Whisky is going through a purple patch at present but fuck me Macallan are taking the piss now.

The new 'Macallan Concept No.1' for sale in Heathrow Terminal 5 for £100. Its bloody 'No Age Statement` as well. Yet another in a series of limited releases for collectors to be suckered into buying.

No doubt will be going for double that on the Auction sites but even then the original price is taking the piss.

Was at their new place last week on the tour. Guide says they have separate duty free lines so I’d not be buying that for collecting.

No difference in how it’s made but the duty free ranges common as muck.

Was at their new place last week on the tour. Guide says they have separate duty free lines so I’d not be buying that for collecting.

No difference in how it’s made but the duty free ranges common as muck.

It’s always been that way. How they manage to charge the same price while not paying any duty I’ll never know.

• 5 months later...

Without a doubt what I drink can have an affect on my mood. The older I get, if I stick to beer all night I can get a bit aggressive while Rum (dark) makes me all mellow and amorous (according to my ex's and wife).

Red wine just gives me an almighty sare heid but I can drink gin and white wine all night.

Whisky.... Can make you do strange things like propose or bid for shite things at charity auctions

Without a doubt what I drink can have an affect on my mood. The older I get, if I stick to beer all night I can get a bit aggressive while Rum (dark) makes me all mellow and amorous (according to my ex's and wife).

Red wine just gives me an almighty sare heid but I can drink gin and white wine all night.

Whisky.... Can make you do strange things like propose or bid for shite things at charity auctions

I stick to beer 95% of the time but it doesn't make me aggressive...just more truthful. Rarely drink spirits or wine but if I do, only a couple, and try to make sure they are decent quality, especially whisky.

I bought a motorbike on eBay about ten years ago. Hammered. i have no real interest in them and never learned how to ride one. £2000. Wife went ballistic.I managed to email the guy selling it ,explained the situation, and luckily he was sympathetic. I paid him the transaction percentage that Ebay took from him.

eBay take 10%? Expensive mistake

Another thread - most expensive mistake