Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

You’re getting awfy domesticated kelt. No amount of hog roasting or gun shooting can cancel that purchase out.

Secret to any good relationship is a bit of give and take... she indulges my stupid shit like butchering a pig on the deck, and sometimes I'll walk round an art gallery to keep her happy. 

I don't much like art, though. But everybody loves hacking the spine out of a pig. 

I did come to the conclusion that anyone can be an artist... fire up the welder and stick some copper piping together in a haphazard fashion... boom... art. 

The secret to 'art' is your angle. This artist bird, absolute fucking lesbian, was telling the wife how this thing was made with pieces from a 1967 Mustang and the springs out of a Swiss Cuckoo clock or some bollocks.  The wife's lapping it up and writing a check before Butch McLesbo had even finished her speil. We got one of these fucking monstrosities home in the car, it's now up on the wall... but she also got some giant 'Face on a Stick' thing that's made out of malleable iron and embedded in concrete supposedly turning up before christmas. Have to persuade her to cancel that. 

Almost verbatum conversation on Sunday. 

"Oh MY GOD! I LOVE THAT FACE ON A STICK!"

"You're not getting that."

"WHERE'S THE ARTIST?"

"You're a fucking idiot. You're not getting that."

"DID YOU MAKE THIS FACE ON A STICK THING?"

"Ya... it's made with copper salvaged from an Alabama Insane Asylum. The nose is an exact replica of Haile Selassi's, and the eye (singular) is colored blue like the malevolent gaze of Richard Ramirez. All proceeds go to Lesbians For The Extinction of Men."

So that's ours now. 

You like this? This fucking thing's up on my wall now.  The half ton of iron and concrete is getting delivered in a truck, and fuck knows where she thinks that's going. 

VNwetEa.jpg

• Downvote 2
  • Site Sponsor

Secret to any good relationship is a bit of give and take... she indulges my stupid shit like butchering a pig on the deck, and sometimes I'll walk round an art gallery to keep her happy. 

I don't much like art, though. But everybody loves hacking the spine out of a pig. 

I did come to the conclusion that anyone can be an artist... fire up the welder and stick some copper piping together in a haphazard fashion... boom... art. 

The secret to 'art' is your angle. This artist bird, absolute fucking lesbian, was telling the wife how this thing was made with pieces from a 1967 Mustang and the springs out of a Swiss Cuckoo clock or some bollocks.  The wife's lapping it up and writing a check before Butch McLesbo had even finished her speil. We got one of these fucking monstrosities home in the car, it's now up on the wall... but she also got some giant 'Face on a Stick' thing that's made out of malleable iron and embedded in concrete supposedly turning up before christmas. Have to persuade her to cancel that. 

Almost verbatum conversation on Sunday. 

"Oh MY GOD! I LOVE THAT FACE ON A STICK!"

"You're not getting that."

"WHERE'S THE ARTIST?"

"You're a fucking idiot. You're not getting that."

"DID YOU MAKE THIS FACE ON A STICK THING?"

"Ya... it's made with copper salvaged from an Alabama Insane Asylum. The nose is an exact replica of Haile Selassi's, and the eye (singular) is colored blue like the malevolent gaze of Richard Ramirez. All proceeds go to Lesbians For The Extinction of Men."

So that's ours now. 

You like this? This fucking thing's up on my wall now.  The half ton of iron and concrete is getting delivered in a truck, and fuck knows where she thinks that's going. 

VNwetEa.jpg

Looks like the special brother of the 7-up guy.

Holy fuck.

Fido Fucking Dido, right enough

If you turn it upside down.

It's still shit.

It's not like you can even fuck it.

Try and fuck it, anyway. I dare you, Sir.

How very dare you, sir!

It's made with pieces of a 1960 something Mustang and bits of a fucking Cuckoo clock. 

This is what art is all about. 

I plan to make 'art' at some point in the summer when I can get to my workshop.  

I even have a piece planned.... 

It's called Le Tacle d'Horreur

If anyone wants to buy it, it's going to be made with bits of reclaimed patella and aluminium bolts. 

How very dare you, sir!

It's made with pieces of a 1960 something Mustang and bits of a fucking Cuckoo clock. 

This is what art is all about. 

I plan to make 'art' at some point in the summer when I can get to my workshop.  

I even have a piece planned.... 

It's called Le Tacle d'Horreur

If anyone wants to buy it, it's going to be made with bits of reclaimed patella and aluminium bolts. 

Want to buy some beans?