Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

It'll be a great day when Ole Packie boy stops breathing. For his sake I hope it's before the end of the season! 

as a few of said, they've had it too good, wining three trebles in a row is ridiculous, so lol it's their biggest rivals who will steal their thunder. Like it or not the huns will deserve the league.

SOTR is right, it's a scandal we never took a chance. That's ingrained in the NE way though. Yilla bellied wimps

There's a first for everything I guess.

4 hours ago, Stavrogin said:

I met Bonner back in the late 80's when Celtic were going on a pre-season tour to Spain.  I was working in the foreign exchange counter in Glasgow airport.  I sold a bunch of his team mates Pesetas (including Willie Falconer who was always a good lad).  Bonner arrived at the counter so I asked what he wanted.  He replied "I tink it's scuddies".  So I sold the thick cunt a bunch of Portuguese Escudos.  I wished I could have been there when he tried to spend them. 

Good one! Haha. 

4 hours ago, Stavrogin said:

I met Bonner back in the late 80's when Celtic were going on a pre-season tour to Spain.  I was working in the foreign exchange counter in Glasgow airport.  I sold a bunch of his team mates Pesetas (including Willie Falconer who was always a good lad).  Bonner arrived at the counter so I asked what he wanted.  He replied "I tink it's scuddies".  So I sold the thick cunt a bunch of Portuguese Escudos.  I wished I could have been there when he tried to spend them. 

Superb ?

14 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Bonner managing to fit in a “don’t get this quality of opposition in Scotland” between the tears.  Also opined that it wasn’t fair when Milan brought on a seasoned international as a sub.

Tattie howking prick

Yet Celtic bringing on Shane Duffy and Calum McGregor as subs against Ross County last Sunday is an even playing field in Scotland though.

Granted this is not the best example as bringing on Duffy probably helped County.

I watched most this game on a stream. Whilst Celtic were pedestrian by their own standards, I was impressed at how organised St J were, as well as being intelligent and considered on the break, they had good bits of play here and there. 

Bryson has a minging challenge and should've seen red, but that cunt Brown gets away with so much persistent fouling its unreal. Lennon always has been out his depth, if he doesn't go tonight I'd be very surprised. 

If we ever had a season where we felt like we could split them, this would've been it. Alas, we are also incredibly shite.

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I watched most this game on a stream. Whilst Celtic were pedestrian by their own standards, I was impressed at how organised St J were, as well as being intelligent and considered on the break, they had good bits of play here and there. 

Bryson has a minging challenge and should've seen red, but that cunt Brown gets away with so much persistent fouling its unreal. Lennon always has been out his depth, if he doesn't go tonight I'd be very surprised. 

If we ever had a season where we felt like we could split them, this would've been it. Alas, we are also incredibly shite.

Correct. Yet again another missed opportunity to try and at least make a challenge, granted we would still get our arse handed to us on a plate by the dead club but would still have been nice to at least have a go

18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Never mind splitting the Celtic and the Huns, if we'd only had our shit together for the Scottish Cup semi final, we'd  have a shit Hearts team standing between us and glory.

21 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Never mind splitting the Celtic and the Huns, if we'd only had our shit together for the Scottish Cup semi final, we'd  have a shit Hearts team standing between us and glory.

Aye that’s the result that really grates. 
A very vulnerable Celtic & the manager & the team shite the bed.

Again.

The Tims have barely won a game since then.

• Downvote 1

It’s clear that the only thing keeping Lennon in a job is the lack of a decent alternative in this, the season of all seasons, as they view it.

Pretty obvious Strachan, the blessed Martin, Keane etc have all been unofficially approached and said, nope. 

Son of Strachan and Kennedy are not trusted.

Today will be the last straw. You know what? I think they’ll go for Scott Brown. Hilarious as it may seem, it would not surprise me one bit..   

38 minutes ago, Fridge said:

There is something strange though, don’t know if if it is the pressure of 10 and a row but they do have good players.

Huns look far superior at the moment.

I think the lack of fans has played a big part in it. Tims get a boost from their supporters, Huns have tended to wobble when the natives get restless. Without the Orc hordes hurling abuse at their team because they haven't scored in the first 3 minutes then they've been able to play more confident football.

Getting fans back in will change the shape of the season.

57 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

It’s clear that the only thing keeping Lennon in a job is the lack of a decent alternative in this, the season of all seasons, as they view it.

Pretty obvious Strachan, the blessed Martin, Keane etc have all been unofficially approached and said, nope. 

Son of Strachan and Kennedy are not trusted.

Today will be the last straw. You know what? I think they’ll go for Scott Brown. Hilarious as it may seem, it would not surprise me one bit..   

No chance, surely. 

1 minute ago, Yorston Vasey said:

I think the lack of fans has played a big part in it. Tims get a boost from their supporters, Huns have tended to wobble when the natives get restless. Without the Orc hordes hurling abuse at their team because they haven't scored in the first 3 minutes then they've been able to play more confident football.

Getting fans back in will change the shape of the season.

Well that’s going to be too late to affect this season, even if some fans are allowed back in the New Year. 

The league is already done anyway. 

30 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Well that’s going to be too late to affect this season, even if some fans are allowed back in the New Year. 

The league is already done anyway. 

Wouldn’t say done, but quickly heading that way, all else being equal.  They basically have to win two out of three derbies and stop shipping points elsewhere.  It’s the latter bit that currently seems the taller order.