The Labour Party Are A Fucking Disgrace

caledonia

• 2 weeks later...

Corbyn or however he's spelt is the only honest politician out there.

He was exactly what the Labour Party needed.

Not that this should be of any consequence to us, the internal affairs of another country.

• 1 month later...

MPs' expenses: Ipsa 'names and shames' those who ignored repayment requests

These MPs were contacted 4 times and asked to pay this but now its written off

scumbags

The original list published by Ipsa:

Barry Gardiner (Labour, Brent North) - £77.30

Caroline Dinenage (Conservative, Gosport) - £13.50

Charles Hendry (Conservative, Wealden - until May 2015) - £87.60

Chris Skidmore (Conservative, Kingswood) - £125.00

Clive Efford (Labour, Eltham) - £79.20

Daniel Poulter (Conservative, Central Suffolk and North Ipswich) - £229.62

Edward Timpson (Conservative, Crewe and Nantwich) - £127.70

Frank Dobson (Labour, Holborn and St Pancras - until May 2015) - £7.50

Frank Roy (Labour, Motherwell and Wishaw - until May 2015) - £63.37

Guy Opperman (Conservative, Hexham) - £161.09

Ian Mearns (Labour, Gateshead) - £10.00

Joe Benton (Labour, Bootle - until May 2015) - £309.15

Julie Hilling (Labour, Bolton West - until May 2015) - £75.30

Khalid Mahmood (Labour, Birmingham Perry Barr) - £36.00

David Mowat (Conservative, Warrington South) - £35.00

Laurence Robertson (Conservative, Tewkesbury) - £27.00

Michael Meacher (Labour, Oldham West and Royton) - £27.00

Paul Farrelly (Labour, Newcastle-under-Lyme) - £28.00

Peter Bone (Conservative, Wellingborough) - £40.17

Sian James (Labour, Swansea East - until May 2015) - £193.00

Stephen Barclay (Conservative, North East Cambridgeshire) - £62.75

Stephen McCabe (Labour, Birmingham Selly Oak) - £27.00

Stephen Williams (Liberal Democrat, Bristol West - until May 2015) - £209.18

Stewart Jackson (Conservative, Peterborough) - £7.50

Tim Yeo (Conservative, South Suffolk - until May 2015) £10.00

Tobias Ellwood (Conservative, Bournemouth East) - £26.50

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/10/mp-expenses-ipsa-names-shames-26-mps-who-did-not-respond-to-queries

That's buttons:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/twenty-nine-peers-claimed-750000-6394432

Twenty-nine peers who did not speak in a single Lords debate during the last five-year Parliament bagged nearly £750,000 in expenses.

The figures, unearthed for the Daily Mirror by the Electoral Reform Society, also show that in the last 12 months of the Coalition, 64 silent Lords and Ladies claimed £1.2million.

Our findings will pile pressure on PM David Cameron to reform the scandal-hit upper chamber, which the Mirror is campaigning to have abolished.

The 29 peers who did not speak in the chamber include Margaret Thatcher’s former private secretary, crossbencher Lord Powell of ­Bayswater. He last spoke in November 2008 but claimed £67,200 in five years, including £8,300 in its last 12 months.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jeremy Corbyn claims it would be better if Jihadi John hadn't been killed. What a disgrace. Anyone with half a brain knows that Jihadi John deserved the same justice that he gave those innocent aid workers. I only wish his death had been slower and more painful. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Jeremy Corbyn claims it would be better if Jihadi John hadn't been killed. What a disgrace. Anyone with half a brain knows that Jihadi John deserved the same justice that he gave those innocent aid workers. I only wish his death had been slower and more painful. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

You didn't finish what Corbyn said though. You only commented on half of what he said, you are the main stream medias dream

And you only commented on half of what I said. So what?

Okay, he said he would rather he was caught, put on trial, locked away for a long long time as he's been a very naughty boy blah blah fucking blah. He's still a disgrace.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Seriously, are you always this dense? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here so I'll start with how old are you?

On topic, I'd rather the cunt spent his life in a tiny padded cell with no access to the outside world. Extremists like him want to die for the cause so why do them that favour?

Seriously, are you always this dense? I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here so I'll start with how old are you?

On topic, I'd rather the cunt spent his life in a tiny padded cell with no access to the outside world. Extremists like him want to die for the cause so why do them that favour?

How old am I? :wtf:

Why send in our troops and risk lives to get him when we can kill the cunt from an office. Not to mention the costs and security involved to bring him to court.

• Upvote 1

Wether or not we ever killed him. They would keep on recruiting, his main job it would seem was the face of the English speaking Isis recruitment.

Why would it seem that way? He's only the face of Isis because sky news and the BBC made it so.

Ok so let's say they would continue recruiting regardless, surely it's better for us to stop making ourselves the target?