Shares

fine-n-dandy

• 6 months later...

Jimmy, you’re out of your depth with the big boys

Good. I don’t seek anyone’s acceptance on here, unlike yourself.

You’re a stray, a vagrant. Like a dug with nae cocks sidling up to folk and trying to dry ride them. From Norway to Australia and Dundee - no one gives a fuck who you are and doesn’t want to be associated with you.

Whether it’s your “me and the Boof” moment, or your wee boasts to try and impress on here - you clearly seem to find importance in being seen as one of the “big boys”.

Whereas I could not give a single fuck.

Good day, stench.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

You’re a stray, a vagrant. Like a dug with nae cocks sidling up to folk and trying to dry ride them. From Norway to Australia and Dundee - no one gives a fuck who you are and doesn’t want to be associated with you.

Whether it’s your “me and the Boof” moment, or your wee boasts to try and impress on here - you clearly seem to find importance in being seen as one of the “big boys”.

Good day, stench.

Well in Jimmy. Just ignore the stinky cunt. Every other bugger does.

• Upvote 1

Good day, stench.

He's good at fishing though.

Good day, stench.

After months of playing to the gallery with “you smell Brian, hee hee wasn’t that good everyone” type comments, eh took you to task. You don’t like it.

Eh don’t seek approval on here, eh give approval. Not in your case though.

• Downvote 2
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...