Krakow

daytripping

The sooner the better EPK so we can put your delusions of grandeur to bed.

I'll let Harcus piggyback on to my success at the doubles, he canna be any worse than boofon so victory is assured there.

Then I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget at the singles.

Forget the doubles, I can not trust Boofon. Although I would probably do the work of 2 men and win that as well.

However, its the singles where the action is, the Modus operandi will be transparent, defeat to Tup, victory to EPK.

Par excellence.

Forget the doubles, I can not trust Boofon. Although I would probably do the work of 2 men and win that as well.

However, its the singles where the action is, the Modus operandi will be transparent, defeat to Tup, victory to EPK.

Par excellence.

Anytime, any table, any place.

I agree that boofon is unreliable and likely to jeopardise the whole event.

We can do it for buzz_lightyear's charity.

Get your money on me folks.

Anytime, any table, any place.

I agree that boofon is unreliable and likely to jeopardise the whole event.

We can do it for buzz_lightyear's charity.

Get your money on me folks.

Im planning on using my winnings, on replacing Hector, Fyfe Moir and Associates as the forum sponsor, and its gonna be GIRFUY Tupster advert for 30 days, so you will have to look at defeat every single time you use the site, which is plentiful.

Im planning on using my winnings, on replacing Hector, Fyfe Moir and Associates as the forum sponsor, and its gonna be GIRFUY Tupster advert for 30 days, so you will have to look at defeat every single time you use the site, which is plentiful.

You don't get the winnings ffs min.

There are no fucking winnings.

Any money raised will go to charity.

All you get is the kudos of your fellow man for winning.

I'm nearly OD'ing on that as it stands, imagine the heights a victory will propel me to?

The mind boggles.

Par excellence.

I'm disgusted with that comment.

B&D Pool league mixed doubles champion playing for The Grant Arms a few years ago.

My partner was Fishwolf's old dear. (Worth a dunt)

You don't get the winnings ffs min.

There are no fucking winnings.

Any money raised will go to charity.

All you get is the kudos of your fellow man for winning.

I'm nearly OD'ing on that as it stands, imagine the heights a victory will propel me to?

The mind boggles.

Have some more kudos. :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers::rangers:

Sounds like EPK is the latest to have the measure of you boof min.

Bravado Tup. That's all that is.

The man kens his ingins around the pool table.

I'll perform if required but to fair I'll probably not need to. Chances are if I don't break I won't get a shot as EPK will clear the table for the break.

Bravado Tup. That's all that is.

The man kens his ingins around the pool table.

I'll perform if required but to fair I'll probably not need to. Chances are if I don't break I won't get a shot as EPK will clear the table for the break.

Is he your big cousin or your little cousin?

Either way, I'll apologise now for hurting his feelings.

I won't be playing it in some backwater either, it's either up here in a home game for me or it's in Aberdeen.

Is he your big cousin or your little cousin?

Either way, I'll apologise now for hurting his feelings.

I won't be playing it in some backwater either, it's either up here in a home game for me or it's in Aberdeen.

why not christmas day. in russia.

if its good enough for rock, its good enough for tuppy.

Last time I was in Aberdeen I was in the place on Rosemount just down fae the Masada, used to be a gay bar, My Father's Moustache or some pish like that, think it's called something else now.

It was reasonable.

Then went to the Adam Lounge and destroyed the locals at pool, ended up carrying some wifey about on my shoulders so impressed was she at the devastation I wreaked on the pool table.

The queen vic is decent, in Rosemount, but the adam lounge is the bollocks, sunday fitba and all the sport you want.....next time your in, I'll challenge you to a duel on the pool...

I'm disgusted with that comment.

B&D Pool league mixed doubles champion playing for The Grant Arms a few years ago.

My partner was Fishwolf's old dear. (Worth a dunt)

No offence Boof min,

HSE types are a certain breed who live to work, and I can not risk the pool match being stopped mid session by yourself, due to the Safety of Tup, as I would fully expect him to have a near mental breakdown watching me pot black after black and do the Gangnam style dance round the table.

Yes but with a crashed cheek and jaw particularly, he would be well advised to keep it intact by not fechting again.

The invincibility and power that you feel you have, and that you need to continuously succeed in battle is now lost in dayts.

He'll be self-protecting in his next encounter, and without the freedom to let go and let rip, is a beating waiting to happen.

The first half decent opponent to get a punch in on his right side (unless the gypo was left-handed) and dayts' face will cave in like shattering china.

Plates don't strengthen the ability to take a punch. They considerably weaken the mentalness required to dish them out.

Here be the end of your fechting, dayts, for your own good.

He can retire with his 100% record proudly intack was what I was getting at.

What a lot of Brits forget is that these Eastern European Types is they have fu*k all to lose and are usually harder than a coffin nail...It looks like DT has found this out...thru no fault of his own...what I've found is that if you treat these guys with respect (nae kicking their means of making a living) they can be decent sorts...Over here in Baku you can disappear pretty quick (it's happened in the past... Boof will confirm) if you do as DT

The Noose and Monkey is a weird bar, never known staff/locals to be so insular.

Something nae right there.

Tup, I da ken why you'd go there since the Masada is just along the road.

Some folk that were at my sister's wedding were staying at Skene House.

The nearest bar is the Masada, indeed.

I tried to get them in there but they took a quick sqwuatch inside, seen some doddery old mannies nursing roll-ups and fixed odds coupons, and said let's try somewhere else.

The next nearest was that place, agreed the bar staff were surly as fuck.

I tried to get them in there but they took a quick sqwuatch inside, seen some doddery old mannies nursing roll-ups and fixed odds coupons, and said let's try somewhere else.

I'm convinced the N&M is an after hours Swingers Bar.

The Masada is a brilliant boozer, usually rammed with Dandies at the weekend and has an ace jukebox.

Da ken. Dayts did fuck all wrong and loses the power to fight for the rest of his life? His only crime was having a retard in his company.

As they say...you are judged by the company you keep...I ended up in the cop shop down here once...and I would never want to be in that position again...my only saving grace was a decent (well it was decent) bank balance...a kicking can sometimes be preferable to what happens when the police get involved

Bullshit.

I'm convinced the N&M is an after hours Swingers Bar.

The Masada is a brilliant boozer, usually rammed with Dandies at the weekend and has an ace jukebox.

Aye well the clientele would certainly fit in with that assessment.

I ken fine the Masada is a good boozer, it used to be my local many years ago.