Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

Ryan Christie/Ball head clash still getting plenty press I see.

I don't remember GMS getting this much for an identical incident but the Celtic player didn't get penalised for.

Dominic Ball clearly won the ball.

#christiedived

Mere high jinks between lads according to our resident paedo apologist.

Almost unbelievable how entrenched in their club that shit was, but parents and children said nothing? Bunch of absolute vile serpents, based on a background where this was all okay. Fuck them, hope the lawyers fuck them out of their Champions League money

Almost unbelievable how entrenched in their club that shit was, but parents and children said nothing? Bunch of absolute vile serpents, based on a background where this was all okay. Fuck them, hope the lawyers fuck them out of their Champions League money

Indeed. Absolutely disgusting club from top to bottom.

Guest the shepherd

D7xCqLZWkAAN0fK.jpg

Celtic starting to sweat a bit.

Torbett, King, Cairney and McCafferty...only just start of the list me feels.

In reference to the Times article, this is the same Davie Hay who had an article devoted towards his bitterness for Aberdeen having the audacity to win the 1970 Scottish Cup Final on the eve of the League Cup final in December in the Sun. No bitterness towards paedophilia and the prolonged systematic sexual abuse of minors in the care of the Celtic family then Davie? You are equally culpable for ignoring what was going on right under your nose like your predecessors and you should be brought before the courts on the charge of facilitating, causing, and/or allowing the act of paedophilia to be carried out by withholding or failing to disclose information that would lead to the convictions of the perpetrators.