Referee For Next Game Thread

Was discussing this topic with a fellow Dandy at work, and we both reckoned that Crawford Allen is the best of a bad bunch.

Never trust a bloke that has a second name for a first name. Solicitors being a prime example of backtaefuckery nomme de plummery.

Hun at work today was telling me he thinks most huns would be wanting us to win the league

I suggested that some probably hated us more but he was adamant that would be a small minority

Same thing happened to me last night, Hun in Bar told me that he was cheering for us and hope we win the league. When I asked him what team he supported and he said he supported Rangers. Standard response from me was that said team do not exist and followed it up with that I was looking forward to playing a New club in the big boys league for the first time.

Dare say he'll be hoping Hearts win now...

Never trust a bloke that has a second name for a first name. Solicitors being a prime example of backtaefuckery nomme de plummery.

Tragically, I have a name which works in both direction (both my names can be first names and surnames) so I'll have to disagree with you on this one.

Tragically, I have a name which works in both direction (both my names can be first names and surnames) so I'll have to disagree with you on this one.

I had a feeling you would, lol. Just joking min.;-)

Yer no Digby Broon? Hee Hee

Hun at work today was telling me he thinks most huns would be wanting us to win the league

I suggested that some probably hated us more but he was adamant that would be a small minority

Bobby Madden certainly isn't one of them then. Same regarding McLean for sure.

They all know where their bread is buttered & whilst the other arse cheek is being massaged in the lower leagues they will all make sure the other cheek is massaged in this league.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

All these new rules are going to mean a hell of a lot more bookings.

Especially from the useless jobsworth cunting Scottish refs.

Bookings for surrounding the ref (for the player that instigates it)

Bookings for touching the ref

Bookings for agruing

Red cards for swearing/dissent

I expect Brown etc. are shitting themselves .... NOT.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/SPFL/01.%20SPFL%20Appointments%20-%20Saturday%206th%20-%20Wednesday%2010th%20August%202016.pdf

Alan Muir up next.

Clancy for the Jambos game after.

Have to say. Credit where it's due to Gollum. Quite a fine performance from him at the weekend. He must have been told to be impartial given our shafting a few days before & he probably didn't want to be compared with Popov anymore :laughing:

Notice Sevco have two 'impartial' refs in a row for their next two games :rolleyes:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/SPFL/01.%20SPFL%20Appointments%20-%20Saturday%206th%20-%20Wednesday%2010th%20August%202016.pdf

Alan Muir up next.

Clancy for the Jambos game after.

Have to say. Credit where it's due to Gollum. Quite a fine performance from him at the weekend. He must have been told to be impartial given our shafting a few days before & he probably didn't want to be compared with Popov anymore :laughing:

Now that you mention it, it was the first time in a long while that I've come away from a game officiated by Gollum and not had a moan about him.

Let the game flow for once.

Now that you mention it, it was the first time in a long while that I've come away from a game officiated by Gollum and not had a moan about him.

Let the game flow for once.

Just goes to show the cunt can actually do his job properly if he tries.

Must be the first time he's ever reffed one of our games & not booked any of our players.

Got the two St's bookings right & actually probably could have booked Shinnie for one tackle (on previous performances) but didn't even give a foul. Amazing really.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...