Bt Sport, Get Tae F

Aye, my 'free' BT Sport has suddenly become a fiver a month.

To line the pockets of EPL and Champions League players ffs.

If you downgrade online you'll still receive the SPFL games. It's difficult to find online, obviously hidden away, but look for 'downgrade' in tiny writing on the BT Sport section of MY BT.

Scamming cunts, I just called them and said I didn't want the Euro games and didn't want to upgrade, I also don't want HD and the extra charge they were hitting me with, I never asked for it, was told it was an automatic upgrade, I couldn't downgrade, reiterated that I didn't want it and was eventually given a money back discount for a year so I wouldn't be charged extra, also got the HD taken off.

Sort it out BT/Millertime, stop conning your customers, the Champions league is crap till the knockout stages, they shouldn't have overpaid for it if the only way they can make it pay is robbing customers without asking them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sky-set-outbid-bt-sport-13553192

Sky set to "blow BT out of the water for Scottish football rights"

@@Millertime get the cheque book out. 

Crazy that we only make 20M GBP p/a at the moment!

I'm reading elsewhere that Denmark and Norway already earn around 45M GBP equivalent from their domestic TV deals, while in belgium they make around 60M...

To put that into perspective, for the EPL rights, Optus in Australia currently pay 35M GBP p/a.... god knows how many other countries around the world are paying them that sort of money, in addition to their already outrageous domestic deal!

Sky no longer have the Spanish football, they show the American Soccer League on a Saturday night and English Championship on a Saturday tea time and a Friday evening. EPL games Saturday lunch time and Sunday all afternoon.

So Scottish games get the 7:45 on a Saturday evening and Sunday 11:30 in the morning or are we going be even lowered and stuck behind the red button

Sky no longer have the Spanish football, they show the American Soccer League on a Saturday night and English Championship on a Saturday tea time and a Friday evening. EPL games Saturday lunch time and Sunday all afternoon.

So Scottish games get the 7:45 on a Saturday evening and Sunday 11:30 in the morning or are we going be even lowered and stuck behind the red button

The new deal doesn't begin the moment it's signed?