Summer Signings Confirmed

I'm happy with this signing! The Arabs seem upset he's away... which makes a change from us signing United players. Usually they are laughing at us taking them. He's just the kind of "rat type player" we need!

He is hoora ugly though. Keep away from Dons Youngsters and GOAL GETTERS

Won their player of the year but apparently now he's shite, football fans :hysterical:

• Site Sponsor

I'm happy with this signing! The Arabs seem upset he's away... which makes a change from us signing United players. Usually they are laughing at us taking them. He's just the kind of "rat type player" we need!

He is hoora ugly though. Keep away from Dons Youngsters and GOAL GETTERS

Wife says that's nae a good signing cos he's nae a bonny Loon

That's why women shouldn't go to fitba (LGIR excepted of course!)

I ca wait till we play the Arabs now. On their forums he's athing under the sun now he's signed for us.

Dundee United mad is bedlam at the moment! Loads of dandies on the wind-up! The Arabs are absolutely filthy about this!

One thing I would say about Flood is that he's got to deliver. He's obviously moved for a fair upgrade to his salary - we simply can't afford for this one to go wrong.

I hope we've not burst the bank in wages for him......

The information I received, which I posted about earlier in the week, suggested that Robson would be earning peanuts, while Flood would be drawing a massive wedge.

Quite interested to hear if the other name I heard about comes off...