Dundee United v Aberdeen (1 - 3)

Already without Considine, Low & Shaughnessey we are starting to struggle if Rooney is missing aswell. Could well be a few positional changes.

Langfield

Logan Anderson Reynolds Robertson

Flood Jack

Robson Pawlett Hayes

McGinn

subs: Weaver, Tate, Vernon, Smith, Zola, McManus, Murray

prediction: 1-1 Robson pen

crowd: 10k

I can see today's result having a positive affect on the team. Much like Motherwell we will be looking to jump back with a better performance. Utd like everyone else will be upping their game against us. They will be desperate to beat us. We are capable of winning on Tuesday and I feel the team owes it to the fans as well as themselves to clinch second. I also feel Inverness can get a result against Motherwell. We still have the one point advantage and can still make second.

In games where we were coasting like the recent Hibs game we should have given at least 2 subs 45 or 30 mins not only to see what they can do but to help there fitness so when we need them to start a game they are fitter/sharper.

This is where we will struggle, where we have to call on our subs as none of them get any game time so aren't sharp or match fit.

Begging for McInnes to make at least a couple of changes because there are players playing every week who are in shite form. Pawlett hasn't done a thing since coming back from injury and I'm trying not to be too hard on Ryan Jack but the fact is he has been pish as well.

Clangers

Logan Anderson Reynolds Robertson (or maybe Shaughnessy actually)

Flood Robson

Smith McGinn Hayes

Vernon

Don't think that'll be the team. I think we'll lose 3-0. United are capable. COYR!

Not a huge believer in going for a draw, especially with our defence. But, on the basis I'm struggling to see where the goals are going to come from two draws will do it. Would love to see Vernon come good in both, he'd get a massive reception but hopefully not a contract!

Two draws aren't good enough if 'well beat Caley.

were they fuck,

oh and for anybody with any doubt about the importance of a city centre outlet should have seen the roaring trade in tnhe stall in the BA centre today, went like a fair all day.

swear the club should be paying me some sort of consultancy fee

Would love to be seeing out the season not having to get any kind of result to get 2nd. We're due a win which I think we'll get. Inverness are capable of beating Motherwell also. In saying that, I would fancy us to beat them at Pittodrie on Sunday if it does come down to it.

Zola must be a start for the next two games since rooney is out and vernon is off as his hoose is up for sale. the boy is under contract and as much as we might want to punt him off we might be stuck with him next season and i am not convinced we have seen the best of him he hasn't been giving a fair crack of the whip really

Zola must be a start for the next two games since rooney is out and vernon is off as his hoose is up for sale. the boy is under contract and as much as we might want to punt him off we might be stuck with him next season and i am not convinced we have seen the best of him he hasn't been giving a fair crack of the whip really

Most of the first half of the season as starter is a pretty fair crack in fairness. Say cheery bye.