Any Interesting New Year Resolutions?

Chewie37

Canning the drink abit, I wasn't coping well last year and drink was the answer so by knocking it on the head for a fair bit I should enjyoy it a bit more when I do drink and I'll save a fair bit too, I also want to improve myself at 3 different things, darts is one of them the other two will most likely be gym /sport related aswell or maybe a language.

Got a few challenges to do. First duathlon and first triathlon early on in the year, the later being part of my 30 things to do before I'm 30.

Would like to put more money into savings given last years scare with the job but with a wedding and christening to save for, its going to be tight.

Canning the drink abit, I wasn't coping well last year and drink was the answer so by knocking it on the head for a fair bit I should enjyoy it a bit more when I do drink and I'll save a fair bit too, I also want to improve myself at 3 different things, darts is one of them the other two will most likely be gym /sport related aswell or maybe a language.

I'd say aim for something a bit more transferable than being good at darts, mini min.

A christening? Do you have to pay for that?

No resolutions, nae committed enough to anything.

The minister said he doesn't want 'payment' but merely a donation to the church. Right then cunto, how many fucking 0s you wanting.

Plus the 'do' afterwards and the food. Cocktail sausages and profiteroles don't pay for themselves.

The minister said he doesn't want 'payment' but merely a donation to the church. Right then cunto, how many fucking 0s you wanting.

Plus the 'do' afterwards and the food. Cocktail sausages and profiteroles don't pay for themselves.

You've just donated the kid to the church, what more does he want? Pilfering cunt.

• Upvote 1

Got a few challenges to do. First duathlon and first triathlon early on in the year, the later being part of my 30 things to do before I'm 30.

Would like to put more money into savings given last years scare with the job but with a wedding and christening to save for, its going to be tight.

Could stop going to dons games!?