Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Number Plates

RTYD

Legal (I think) Its only a nut, the letters aren't being altered or moved.

Na it is illegal. If the nut misprepresents a word or an another letter than you have to either use a white or yellow nut or sticky pads.

Saying that , It would just be at MOT time that there would be an issue , Unless of course you were a street racer doing the circut every night.

A couple of years ago i changed a 2 to a Z to spell something and the only time i get bother is at MOT , Where i now just slap on a pair of cheap plates.

When i left school i worked at a motor factors that made 1000s of number plates.

Guest LondonScottish
Na it is illegal. If the nut misprepresents a word or an another letter than you have to either use a white or yellow nut or sticky pads.

Saying that , It would just be at MOT time that there would be an issue , Unless of course you were a street racer doing the circut every night.

A couple of years ago i changed a 2 to a Z to spell something and the only time i get bother is at MOT , Where i now just slap on a pair of cheap plates.

When i left school i worked at a motor factors that made 1000s of number plates.

I stand corrected.

Yes, I have previously managed Edinburgh to Turriff in 1hr 58mins but 1hr 30 is ridiculous.

Oh and it's almost 4 years since I got rid of my Fiesta.

City of Edinburgh to Turriff

Distance: 159.18 miles, about 4 hours 16 mins

So you averaged 80 mph over 2 hours and 160 miles and through Aberdeen?

:) Even if you do mean from the North side of the city limits or the forth road bridge, under two hours is quite simply :itch-chin:

City of Edinburgh to Turriff

Distance: 159.18 miles, about 4 hours 16 mins

So you averaged 80 mph over 2 hours and 160 miles and through Aberdeen?

:itch-chin: Even if you do mean from the North side of the city limits or the forth road bridge, under two hours is quite simply :itch-chin:

You'd have to go some, but certainly not outwith the realms of possibility.

I've done Aberdeen to Edinburgh in 90 mins..........in a fiesta. :thumbup1:

You'd have to go some, but certainly not outwith the realms of possibility.

I've done Aberdeen to Edinburgh in 90 mins..........in a fiesta. :itch-chin:

City limits to city limits, perfectly do-able. Dualer all the way, only Dundee slows you down.

But, 29mins to traverse Aberdeen city then hit the single carriageway beyond to Turriff? :itch-chin:

I did a farmhouse north of Turriff to Bridge of Don on a bright sunny morning at 6am and was mostly flat out the whole way with no traffic on the road and did it in just over half an hour. Seriously doubt it could have been bettered in a Fiesta.

I did a farmhouse north of Turriff to Bridge of Don on a bright sunny morning at 6am and was mostly flat out the whole way with no traffic on the road and did it in just over half an hour. Seriously doubt it could have been bettered in a Fiesta.

Its pretty much do-able if ur doing it early in the morning or late at night I guess.