Alcohol At The Football

The game is a welcome break from alcohol especially at away games, the shapes some people would be in for the return home journey without the break wouldn't be good. We're not going to be civilised like mainland Europe, people here would just get hammered, not all but some.

Would be a good cash cow for the club but the lack of drink at a game has never bothered me, a smoke on the other hand is something I need, why can't the club have smoking bits at the back of stands like other clubs? I'm usually section Y which is smoker friendly but do avoid the RDS because of the ban, I'd rather sit there to be honest, too many mongs in the Y.

The game is a welcome break from alcohol especially at away games, the shapes some people would be in for the return home journey without the break wouldn't be good. We're not going to be civilised like mainland Europe, people here would just get hammered, not all but some.

Would be a good cash cow for the club but the lack of drink at a game has never bothered me, a smoke on the other hand is something I need, why can't the club have smoking bits at the back of stands like other clubs? I'm usually section Y which is smoker friendly but do avoid the RDS because of the ban, I'd rather sit there to be honest, too many mongs in the Y.

One more since the smoking ban :checkit:

Kind of agree with this. Would be better for the atmosphere of the home team but there would be some shapes in the away support.

Cool story bro.

But St Mirren are allowing fans to buy booze before the game, not during it.

Whilst I agree in principle, there is no difference between drinking outside the Big Penis and drinking in a pub. Having the drinks available before the game rather than during shouldn't increase the amount of alcohol people consume, it just means it's being consumed at the stadium with the club making a wee bit of cash.

I've lo g been an advocate of virtual nights out.

Drinking via the medium of face time.

- no having to buy rounds for your tight mates

- no being slowed down by tight Jews or slow drinkers

- always drink in YOUR fav pubs

- switch them off when they get drunk or chat bores you

Basically its win win.

Whilst I agree in principle, there is no difference between drinking outside the Big Penis and drinking in a pub. Having the drinks available before the game rather than during shouldn't increase the amount of alcohol people consume, it just means it's being consumed at the stadium with the club making a wee bit of cash.

Sensible post.

This man.is plainly too intelligent for this website.

I've lo g been an advocate of virtual nights out.

Drinking via the medium of afc-chat.

- no having to buy rounds for your tight mates

- no being slowed down by tight Jews or slow drinkers

- always drink in YOUR fav pubs

- switch me off when I get drunk or my chat bores you

Basically its win win.

Isn't that what you already do?

• Upvote 4