Sevco Thread

8 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

The cinch thing is very simple to me.  Just get them to deposit the £5m that cinch have promised in an SFA Account to underwrite the deal.  Then, they can argue their wee socks off as far as I’m concerned.  Don’t care.  Just guarantee my club the funds they’re due.

if they happen to take Doncaster down all the better.  But not at everyone else’s expense.

The background I understand is the Huns did notify Doncaster they couldn’t/ didn’t want to meet the terms of the deal prior to it being signed off.  That puts the ball back in the SPFLs court.

I'm not saying it's gospel, but...

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2021/08/09/sevco-in-cinch-trouble/#more-21706

So being referred from one shithouse association to another, I wonder who the SFA back here, 

Makes an even bigger mockery that the Huns Stuart Robertson is now on the same board that is taking action against his club, 

Yet another example of Scottish football being a fucking joke entity

55 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

As a total aside - watching the Livingston highlights - does nobody else think Jason Holt time travelled from that mid 80’s side?  The same peculiar rat faced genetics of so many of them at that time.  And shite, obviously.

A Hugh Burns Ian Ferguson John Macdonald vibe going on.  Before the perms came in

Add in Halliday for hearts as well. minkys 80s hun vibe as well

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

Just tell them to fuck off.  The league should not be pandered to by one fucking team. 

They don't get it, but everything about Scottish Football was better when Rangers died and the new club was fucking around in the lower leagues, pissing money up the wall to try and beat Alloa and the likes. 

The only team that suffered was the other arse cheek tims. 

Guest milne_afc
19 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Why is this happening so much recently?

New threads that don't need them

Put this in the sevco one!?

2 threads about them now on our first page

Guess it makes sense actually 

Too many new starts moving over from Gaylord-Mad

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s absolutely a bitter Tim. 

Maybe. 

But he calls out the Huns for exactly the same stuff as we do on here.  So we must be bitter tooon that basis. 

It's the Huns that dismiss him as a mentally ill Tim to try and detract from his message when calling them and their club out for generally despicable behaviour. 

2 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

Just tell them to fuck off.  The league should not be pandered to by one fucking team. 

They don't get it, but everything about Scottish Football was better when Rangers died and the new club was fucking around in the lower leagues, pissing money up the wall to try and beat Alloa and the likes. 

I disagree the whole time was spent , trying everything to get them back and sympathising with them , let's not forget even out own fucking chairman and manager refused to have a shot at the title

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Have you made them aware that you’re the resident edge-lord round here?

That’s Poodlers department, laddie

Edging, peaking, or surfing is a sexual technique whereby orgasm is controlled. It is practiced alone or with a partner and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period without reaching climax. Wikipedia

It’s a strange scenario and not one that should be instantly blamed on der hun. Essentially, they argue that their own contract with Parks would be broken, as within that contract they aren’t permitted to advertise another car dealership. The SPFL contract allows for those scenarios/exemptions, and it seems the SPFL never brought it to cinch’s attention, nor responded to this being highlighted before the contract was signed. This, for me, is something that Doncaster has deliberately not broached with cinch for fear of them losing the deal.

It would be equivalent of the SPFL agreeing a deal with one of our main sponsor’s competitors and then us potentially losing our own club sponsorship and long term goodwill  in return for the pittance sum agreed split by all clubs.

As it’s the huns I don’t give a fuck, but there’s no getting away from the sheer incompetence of the SPFL here. And yes, they did pay 300k to a firm to broker the deal.