Fridge

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Joined 08-October 18

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:54 PM

Only an idiot would give an idiot a gun,

Gun lobby too powerful in US. Could you imagine the carnage in Scotland if we were stupid enough to let any cunt have a gun

@Millertime / Tup

#572 OFFLINE   Poodler

Poodler

Director of Football

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,670 posts
  • Joined 21-February 11

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:31 PM

Downstate I stay in a pretty decent area, I think... but we have proximity to Detroit. It would be absolutely mental to not to own a gun. Cricket bat vs Black lad with a Glock doesn't protect me or my family, ergo I own a handgun.

Upstate I live in a forest. There are big, wild animals that can get pissy when they see you on 'their' territory, or think you're otherwise a threat to their young. Now I'm pretty sure I could punch fuck out of a black bear or a 300lb, antler-having male deer, but just in case... like most rural bumpkin sorts... I'd rather not have to get into unarmed combat against either one.

The .22 is for general target practice and critter control.

I have never shot a black person, a bear, or a critter, and hopefully never will. But in the case that such an event arises I have the tools at my disposal to deal with the situation.

Build a bigger wall around that upstate hoose

Understand the logic RE self defence. And that's it. No point in being responsible and not owning a weapon when the cunt coming through the door is armed. Rather he lost his head than me.

Is the 9mm Barretta at hand at nights etc? Do they need to be regularly serviced/ cleaned?

Discharging rounds from the SA80 and having to strip it and clean it was frustrating. That carbon shit gets everywhere.

#573 ONLINE   Fridge

Fridge

Breakthrough Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Joined 08-October 18

Posted 08 November 2018 - 11:48 PM

Totally agree re self defence I have a strategically placed 7 iron (ironically pish at golf) that will be utilised clean across somebodies dish if ever required should some prick break into my house.

However having access to a machine gun under my bed after we have lost to the Huns would not be a good idea.

#574 OFFLINE   Bad_Mobby

Bad_Mobby

Pigeon from Hell

• Members
  • 13,623 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:27 AM

If you can’t dispatch a bunch of fives or a flying headbutt as self defence

You don’t deserve to be alive.

TPFKATGLA 

#575 OFFLINE   Ke1t

Ke1t

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 16,265 posts
  • Joined 13-January 11

Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:02 AM

Build a bigger wall around that upstate hoose

Understand the logic RE self defence. And that's it. No point in being responsible and not owning a weapon when the cunt coming through the door is armed. Rather he lost his head than me.

Is the 9mm Barretta at hand at nights etc? Do they need to be regularly serviced/ cleaned?

Discharging rounds from the SA80 and having to strip it and clean it was frustrating. That carbon shit gets everywhere.

The Beretta is easy as piss to clean. I literally asked the guy at the shop to sell me a gun that a moron could shoot and service without killing himself or those around him. Apparently that's a Beretta. Can strip it and clean it in 15 minutes. I have a safe on my bedside cabinet with two loaded clips in there next to the gun. I can be ready to shoot and pissing my knickers ten seconds after hearing the alarm go off. Pre-gun I went downstairs waving my jungle knife last time the alarm went off. It was only later that I realised that an intruder would have put half a dozen bullets in me from across the room as I stood there waving my knife with my cock hanging out the front of my jammies. 

Compared to a military weapon like the SA80 my guns are toys you could give the slow kids to play with. 

I don't know much about NATO rounds, but I assume they're using cheap rounds with low grade powder since they're tendering to the cheapest bidder. They no doubt reckon the problem with soot can be addressed by making the squaddies clean their equipment more often. Apparently it has something to do with the expense of chemical separation in the powder becoming more expensive the purer they make it... the purer powder will fire more reliably, but it costs way more per round to do that on an ever steeper curve, so diminishing returns means the army gets the cheap stuff, I imagine. 

"The internet has made it clear just how many dumb cunts there are."

#576 OFFLINE   alscotoz

alscotoz

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,642 posts
  • Joined 05-August 11

Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:24 AM

Serious question Kelt... what the fuck do you need multiple guns for? why the fuck do you live in that country?

Never argue with an I D I O T . They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

#577 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • 10,105 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:23 PM

Only an idiot would give an idiot a gun,
Gun lobby too powerful in US. Could you imagine the carnage in Scotland if we were stupid enough to let any cunt have a gun

Think there might've been an event that proved general population in Scotland shouldn't have guns.........
I've moved to California

#578 OFFLINE   Old manny

Old manny

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts
  • Joined 05-July 17

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:30 PM

Think there might've been an event that proved general population in Scotland shouldn't have guns.........

There wis a lassie fae Dunblane who got shot in the foot worked in a pub the loon managed. He used to sing to her :

Shot through the fit and your to blame

You give Dunblane a bad name

IT'S YOUR ROUND CUNT!

#579 OFFLINE   Ke1t

Ke1t

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 16,265 posts
  • Joined 13-January 11

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

Serious question Kelt... what the fuck do you need multiple guns for? why the fuck do you live in that country?

:laughing:

A valid question, I suppose. 

It's a brilliant place to live. There's a lot of negatives for sure, but the positives far outweigh them. 

Also, weed legislation just got passed... so in about two years time I can grow 12 plants for personal use.

I believe 'haha terrific' is the expression used round these parts.  :thumbup1:

#580 OFFLINE   Dad

Dad

Old cunt

• Members
  • 10,626 posts
  • Joined 31-January 16

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:41 PM

See you soon kelt son haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dads Weekly Treble - Season 2018-19 Tracker 
Won: 1 
Lost: 15 (4 Guest) 
Amount Spent: £80.00 
Amount Won: £55.55

The First Official Dads Weekly Treble Winning Treble

DWT121018 (Portsmouth, Exeter City, MK Dons)

DRS5 as always people - frustration at the amount won, is better than the heartache at the amount lost. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come On Guys - We Can Do This

#581 OFFLINE   Parklife

Parklife

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,180 posts
  • Joined 16-December 13

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:42 PM

:laughing:

A valid question, I suppose.

It's a brilliant place to live. There's a lot of negatives for sure, but the positives far outweigh them.

Also, weed legislation just got passed... so in about two years time I can grow 12 plants for personal use.

I believe 'haha terrific' is the expression used round these parts. :thumbup1:

The problem with that is that soon you'll have all the stoners wandering about high as fuck with a pistol in their belt...

#582 OFFLINE   Ke1t

Ke1t

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 16,265 posts
  • Joined 13-January 11

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:58 PM

The problem with that is that soon you'll have all the stoners wandering about high as fuck with a pistol in their belt...

Weed's more likely to chill them out. 

I'd rather the brothers were all smoking weed than wired to fuck on crack and bath salts. 

#583 OFFLINE   Quagmire

Quagmire

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Joined 06-August 08

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:58 PM

Yeah I'm sure the type you'd be worried about are currently abiding by current drug laws, patiently waiting for their legal weed. 

#584 OFFLINE   Roberto

Roberto

S.F

• Members
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:12 PM

There wis a lassie fae Dunblane who got shot in the foot worked in a pub the loon managed. He used to sing to her :

I know who that is.

Newmacher pub per chance or out that way?

"Maybe I will never be all the things that I want to be

But now is not the time to cry now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me, we see things they'll never see you and I, WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER"

#585 OFFLINE   Old manny

Old manny

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts
  • Joined 05-July 17

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:33 PM

I know who that is.

Newmacher pub per chance or out that way?

Popular nightclub in the toon Berto. It was a few years back so she maybe works in a pub out that way now.

IT'S YOUR ROUND CUNT!

#586 OFFLINE   Parklife

Parklife

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,180 posts
  • Joined 16-December 13

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:55 PM

Yeah I'm sure the type you'd be worried about are currently abiding by current drug laws, patiently waiting for their legal weed.

😂😂

#587 OFFLINE   Chewie37

Chewie37

Wookie

• Members
  • 10,105 posts
  • Joined 03-July 14

Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:03 PM

Hehehe nae bad manny
I've moved to California

#588 OFFLINE   Ke1t

Ke1t

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 16,265 posts
  • Joined 13-January 11

Posted 10 November 2018 - 12:24 AM

As a follow up to the post regarding Democrats supporting stricter gun laws, this is somewhat illuminating.

"15 House Republicans with A NRA ratings lost on Tuesday. All 15 were replaced by Democrats with F NRA ratings."

Here

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users