Shinnie To.......

Would I live (with)in (a commutable distance from shithole) Hull for £8,000 per week. Yes. Yes I would.

If Shinnie is offered a 4 or 5 year deal between £8k and £12k per week he's obviously going to take it as it's life changing money. Kenny McLean is reportedly getting £12k per week at Norwich so I'd imagine Shinnie's agent will be looking for something close to that.

Can't blame him if (realistically it's when) he goes. We always lose our best players. So nowadays do the ugly sisters...with one or two exceptions like Scott Brown who probably could have made far more money in England but clearly didn't have the bottle to test himself in an environment where he couldn't bully lesser players every week and wasn't a protected species when it came to officials. Fellow Scottish internationals who played with Brown like Charlie Adam, James Morrison, Steven Fletcher, Steven Naismith, Allan McGregor etc will have made considerably more money than Brown has i'd imagine.

I would imagine Shinnie signed for the Dons thinking he'd maybe captain us to a Scottish Cup or two and then look to earn a lot of money down South. From his point of view he's probably now thinking aboit life after football now and wants to go.

We'll probably get about 400K for him.

Hull is the worst place I’ve ever visited. Don’t do it Shinnie

I find it hard to believe there’s anywhere in Britain worse than Burnley, off the beaten path. I doubt Ross Kemp would take his extreme world crew there. A cross between Mogadishu (black hawk down era) and Kabul.