Hearts 2 - 2 Aberdeen

Biggest domestic match of the season so far.

Injured: Wright, Ojo, Bryson, Taylor

Doubtful: McKenna

I can see DM messing around with the team for this one to try and contain the LSC express (no laughing at the back).

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Considine

Vyner Campbell

McGinn Ferguson Hedges

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Leigh, Gallagher, Main, McLennan, Wilson, Anderson

prediction: 2-1 Dons AET

Wouldn't be feeling optimistic for this match even if Hearts hadn't won yesterday and we had our full compliment of midfielders available. 

They'll be well up for it and will attack from the off, whereas we'll try to play it cagey and won't change things until it is too late and the game is already lost.

A positive start to the week as you can tell :suicide:

Biggest domestic match of the season so far.

Injured: Wright, Ojo, Bryson, Taylor

Doubtful: McKenna

I can see DM messing around with the team for this one to try and contain the LSC express (no laughing at the back).

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Considine

Vyner Campbell

McGinn Ferguson Hedges

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Leigh, Gallagher, Main, McLennan, Wilson, Anderson

prediction: 2-1 Dons AET

I can see him playing Vyner in the middle for no other reason than he looks like he could do a job in their. I might be wrong in saying he came on vs Dundee late on and played holding midfield. McGinn should not be starting IMO and I can see it being McLennan given the nod ahead of him. 

Not confident after what I saw on Saturday. Really need to be positive and have a go. Going from defence to attack and bypassing the midfield is utter shite to watch.

Couldn't agree more but it will be more of the same if you ask me. If were going to bypass the midfield then we may as well go with the two big lumps up front with Main and Cosgrove. Regardless of the form Hearts have been in they will be full of confidence after yesterday and have players that can hurt us in comparison to Livingston. It's going to be one of the worst games of football I've ever paid 25 pound for thats for sure. 

Couldn't agree more but it will be more of the same if you ask me. If were going to bypass the midfield then we may as well go with the two big lumps up front with Main and Cosgrove. Regardless of the form Hearts have been in they will be full of confidence after yesterday and have players that can hurt us in comparison to Livingston. It's going to be one of the worst games of football I've ever paid 25 pound for thats for sure.

Thankfully I managed to wangle a student ticket. Still a depressing 90 minutes ahead(for both sets of fans)

Oh, and add Halkett to the should have bought thread.

Never had a chance of signing though we were interested. His missus did not want to leave the central belt.

No enthusiasm for this whatsoever. Right now I'd snap your hand off for a penalty shoot-out. But don't think it will get that far...…2-0 and another couple of injuries for the physio's to work on